Soooska's Six Amigos 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the new pics! Daisy Mae is beautiful as always. Shes probably trying to go find Buttercup- maybe shes in love since you let them play together before.

He looks so handsome in those photos. Hes so relaxed. How is he feeling? Is he still his spunky little self?

Yeah Haley he is still very Spunky. He has to go back on Wednesday to have more fluid removed. The Vet is going to try him on Lasix, hopefully that will help, as I surely don't want him to have to go under a General Anaesthetic every month. Gosh it took so much out of him last time, both Chris & I really thought we were going to loose him there for a couple of days.

Susan:(

I took a couple more pictures today. Wilbur sleeping with Jackie watching over him (please excuse the dirty rug I need to get Chris to steam clean it again). And one ofVega looking for a way to escape her pen.

DSC04445.jpg

DSC04444.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:running bunny:happyrabbit::bambiandthumper

Chris & I did photo schoot of the Dutchess today. Here are a few pictures of her and a couple of Love Bunnies #2 too.

DSC04464.jpg

DSC04463.jpg

DSC04461.jpg

DSC04460.jpg

DSC04459.jpg

DSC04458.jpg

Check out Winston's littletongue.

DSC04449.jpg

DSC04453.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:bunnydance::running bunny:blueribbon:

OK so you guys are going to get totally sick of seeing all my pictures. I'm just following Peg's advice on taking lots of pictures and I figured I may as well share them with all of you.

DSC044901.jpg

DSC044871.jpg

DSC04485.jpg

DSC04482.jpg

DSC04481.jpg

DSC04477.jpg

DSC044731.jpg

Enjoy

Susan

SOOOSKA wrote:
OK so you guys are going to get totally sick of seeing all my pictures. I'm just following Peg's advice on taking lots of pictures and I figured I may as well share them with all of you.
i don't think i could ever get sick of seeing your cutie patootie buns! bring on the pics!

Aww I love the one with Buttercup and Chris- so cute! And Daisy Mae's costume is fantastic! Did you make it?

You should do a halloween photo shoot and with her and Buttercup if he's feeling up to it ;)

Thanks Haley, actually these costumes I didn't make, but they would be so easy to sew up.

Here's my next Victim. I have to wait till Chris is home to take Buttercup and Daisy Mae together.

DSC04517.jpg

DSC04514.jpg

DSC04512.jpg

DSC04511.jpg

Susan

A few more pictures of the babies from today.

DSC04544.jpg

DSC04551.jpg

DSC04549.jpg

DSC04548.jpg

Daisy Mae has decided she likes to jump now. I've caught her on the day bed numerous times in the last couple of days.

DSC04555.jpg

DSC04552.jpg

DSC04561.jpg

And a picture of the 2 Chubbers, resting What else!(don't tell them I called them that though):p

Enjoy

Susan:)

DSC04566.jpg

More pictures of the Babies.

The Dutchess in her New Blue Dress.

DSC04710.jpg

DSC04705.jpg

DSC04709.jpg

Daisy Mae being cute.

DSC04702.jpg

Vega as a Bumble Bee

DSC04692.jpg

DSC04695.jpg

DSC04689.jpg

Winston not behaving in his costume.

DSC04687.jpg

DSC04686.jpg

Wilbur sleeping.

DSC04684.jpg

DSC04682.jpg

Here's a picture of Winston in Black and White.

WinstonBW.jpg

Enjoy

Hi Crystal, thanks. Believe it was not easy getting Winston into the costume. He does not sit still for very long. He's a real "Little Monkey".:biggrin2:

Susan!!! I LOVE the pictures and the costumes, they are absolutely adorable. Where did you get them??

Nadia

Thanks Nadia, I got Daisy Mae's dress at Walmart in the Dog section on sale for $3.00. The costumes Winston, Buttercup and Daisy Maeare wearing are from Party Packages. The Bumble Bee Vega is wearing is from and a pumpkin one I have is from Claires (sp?).

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Crystal, thanks. Believe it was not easy getting Winston into the costume. He does not sit still for very long. He's a real "Little Monkey".:biggrin2:

I bet! I know Vega is a little sweetie when being picked up, but Winston?:shock: Haha. he's a little bugger!;)

Hey Crystal you got that one right. He's a real little Buggar, but a darn cute one. Youshould see when Chris has to cut his nails, we need him in 2 buritos. LOL

Latest posts

Back