Ruby and Millie's thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the hutch turned out great! Ireally like it!!! They look like they do as well! Congrats, Ithink you've made your kids very happy!

Raspberryswirl, i love that picture too, she wasso grumpy! I went to give her some attention and she practacly climbedonto my shoulder (this was on the second level of the hutch) so i hadto push her back in and quickly close the door before she made somedeath leaps. She was REALLY mad then.:?

PGG, thanks, they seem to like it which is good.

I went to pets at home today and they have loads of new rabbit stuff! Ithink if my mum hadn't stopped me i would have brought the whole shop!They now have a new red drinking bottle, a harness each so they can goout in the garden, a wicker ball and a feeding ball. I love bunnyshopping!:D

I put Millie on the harness today, sheloved it! She was so interested in all the different things, we eventook her into the kitchen to see my sister. Here are a couple ofpictures.

My mum holding Millie,she's looking grumpy (she hates being picked up)

MumholdingMillie.jpg

Hopping around in it

Millieonharness.jpg

After a few minutes i realized the neck strap had slipped down a bit,so i moved it into place and Millie suddenly realized that she had aharness on and tried to wriggle out of it so i had to put her back. Shehad a great time while she was out though but next time i think i'llhave to do the straps a bit tighter.I might try Ruby inittomorrow. :D

Slavetoabunny: I was worried about getting herinto it to but we've been getting her used to being picked up and nowwe can do it without her scratching us, she still doesn't like it butit's much easier for if we need to move her or take her to the vets.Then i just got my mum to hold her while i put on the harness. Althoughwhen she was hopping around i had to stop her hopping under a bike andshe scratched my hand, it really hurt! lol.:bunnydance:

Carolyn: thanks, I love that 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' look she always gives me.Don't believeit!:D

Aw, she is ssoooobeautimous! Looks like she's enjoying being out.One of these days, I'll have to try the harness on my buns and takethem out. :)

Thanks Doodle and Luvabun. I took Ruby out todayand although she was nervous she soon settled and really enjoyedherself, she even did a binky! lol. And she didn't try to escape likeher sister:D. Here are some pictures:

"Hey, is that my old run?"

RubylookinginRun.jpg

"Wait, my face is dirty"

Rubycleaningface2.jpg

And posing for me

Rubyonharness.jpg

Yay! I got to bring my bunnies inside today. Itwas raining outside so they couldn't go out on their harnesses so iconvinced my mum to let me bring them in. I had to put dust sheets onthe sofas incase they had an accident but they were really good! Andthey had a great time, they shredded newspaper, raced up and down theirtunnel, climbed on the sofas, and watched some TV.:D

Millie "Whats down there?"

sofabunny.jpg

My girls together

RubyandMillieonrug.jpg

Millie

Millieonrug.jpg

Ruby having anap in her tunnel

Rubyinpipe.jpg

The pictures are awesome. I love Rubysleeping in the tube-Adorable. They are so beautiful. I can't wait toone day get my hands on some rex fur. They look so soft.

Tina

First trip in the house? Glad they were good...maybe they can come in to play a lil more! Thanks for sharing the pics!

:wave:Hi everyone, i haven't posted any picturesin a while so i thought i would. I just found out today that my dad'scamera also does videos so I've been videoing my bunnies in their runthis morning. I will post them later as they are uploading now and takeages!:disgust:Well, first are some pictures (sorry the lightwas really bad)

Ruby "he he he she'll never see me here!"

Rubyhiding.jpg

"grrr she found me"

Rubyfound.jpg

Lots cleaning going on here!

Milliecleaningherself.jpg

kissing.jpg

cleaning.jpg

Latest posts

Back