Ruby and Millie's thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was going to make my bunniestheir own thread starting on their birthday which is on Monday but idecided to start today with some old pictures of them. Hope you likethem.:D

Millie

photo5.jpg

Ruby in her fort

photo3.jpg

Bunnies chilling in the shade on a hot day

photo2.jpg

Another picture of them on a hot day

photo1.jpg

And one of Millie in the snow, she loved digging it up!

photo4.jpg

Enjoy everyone! I will post some more pictures from their birthday onMonday. I've been baking them bunny cookies today and they love them.I'll have to be strict and keep the rest untill Monday tho.;)I just find it so hard to resist their little faces!lol

Jess, Ruby and millie:bunnydance:

Thanks everyone! Juicyjuicee yep they are rexes.Shuu i had problems at first but now they look completely different tome. Naturestee yeah i like that picture too. I wasn't sure if they'dlike the snow but they loved it. It was just white mud to them. lol.;)

What gorgeous girls they are. My first rabbitwas a castor rex and she was such a good natured, loving girl. Theylook so healthy and happy. I wish them a

Very Happy Birthday fortomorrow. Hope they enjoy their cookies :D

:party::party::party:

Jan

:love:

They're real beauties.

Thanks guys! Here are some more i took just now.

Me giving Ruby dandylions.

photo11.jpg

Millie investigating the camera

photo9.jpg

Millie stealing a cookie of Ruby (yep i gave them another one, but only one, honest!

photo8.jpg

Millie posing for the camera

photo7.jpg

Ruby posing next to her.

photo6.jpg

I'll post some pictures from tomorrow. Wow i can't believe i've nearly had them 4 years.:shock:lol. Bye for now

Jess, Ruby and Millie

Hi everyone, Happy Birthday Ruby and Millie!!!!!!:bunnydance::party:

Here are some pictures i took today. Sorry there aren'tmany, trust mine and my mum's and dad's cameras all to have theirbatterys run out.:XI managed to take afew tho although theywere being really cute afterwards and i couldn't take a picture. Ohwell. Here are the one's i got. Enjoy!

This is first thing at breakfast, bunnies enjoying their first cookie of their birthday!

Millieeatingcookie.jpg

This is Ruby eating a cookie, she was pulling really hard, i guess they must be nice, lol.

Rubyandtoy.jpg

This is Millie checking out her presents

Millieandtoy.jpg

I bought then a cudle-E-cup (the basket thing) and a carrot rattle typetoy. I thought they'd like them as they like to snug up in small spacesand throw things around. I saw loads of stuff for house rabbits in thepet shop but my mum didn't give in to letting my bunnies liveinside. Oh well, i'll keep trying! Anyway sorryagain for not having many photos, bad luck i guess but it's been niceweather here for the first time in ages, for my bunnies i think! lol.:D

Jess, Ruby and Millie:cool:

Hi everyone. Thanks for your happy birthdays.They had a great time, too bad my batterys ran out. I got some new onestho and i took some today. Me and my sister went down our old house(whichmy parentsrent out to students) to clean itand we let the bunnies out in the garden as it is surrounded by a wallso they couldn't escape. They loved it! They were binkying everywhere!I tried to take a picture of it but i was too slow. Here are some otherpictures though which i hope you like.:D

Millie "wow this is new!"

Millie.jpg

Ruby in the grass

Ruby2.jpg

Rubyingrass.jpg

Millie "can we play football Jess, please??"

Millieandfootball.jpg

Ruby "can i eat this bush?"
Rubyinbushes.jpg

Millie "All thats binkying has made me tired"

Millieinbushes.jpg

Time to go home

Rubygoinghome.jpg

Excellentpictures! Beautiful, Beautiful Pictures.

Particularly love this one. Whata Love!

photo3.jpg

-Carolyn

They are Great pics!!!

I noticed in one with Ruby and Millie together that the markings ontheir backs are different but other than that they look like the samebunny. Are they related at all??

They look like stacks of fun! :D:D:D

Thanks Carolyn. Thats my favourite picture, Rubyloves that 'fort'. It's one of those logs tied together with wire soyou can bend it into any shape but Ruby knocks it over unless it's afort. lol.:bunnydance:

ariel wrote:

They are Great pics!!!

I noticed in one with Ruby and Millie together that the markings ontheir backs are different but other than that they look like the samebunny. Are they related at all??

They look like stacks of fun! :D:D:D
Yep they are sisters but Millie was the runt of the litter so ithink thats why her coat looks a bit different. She was so tiny when wegot her but now shes as big as Ruby!

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Thanks Carolyn. Thats my favourite picture, Ruby loves that'fort'. It's one of those logs tied together with wire so you can bendit into any shape but Ruby knocks it over unless it's a fort.lol.:bunnydance:

So precious! I wish I had one for my rabbits! Looks like a blast!

-Carolyn

I thought they'd have to be related as they look so similar, they lookbeautiful together, like they really enjoy each others company.

Latest posts

Back