Ruby and Millie's thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww bet she's a sweetie! I put theircuddel-E-cup back in the fort today as Ruby liked it so much yesterdaybut who did i spot in it today? No, not Ruby, but her grumpysister....;)

Millieinbasket.jpg

She just looks like a strange dog in a basket, lol. She was being veryfriendly last night but i gave Ruby a tiny bit more attention than herso she gave me the but and ran away. She acts like she doesn't want anyattention but if i don't give her enough she gets so mad! I gave her atreat and a nose scratch and she was fine after that.:D

Well they officially lovetheircuddel-E-cupnow, as soon as i let them out (after racingaround and investigating any moved toys) they sit in it! The are sosweet bless them! I'm sooooo tired now though, i need tosleep.:bed:I'm back at school (which i go to at 8 but startsat 20 to 9 and finishes at 6). It's so tiring, plus now i'm in year 10i'm onto course work for my GCSEs so its so much pressure from theteachers, plus we have house music in 3 weeks (different houses eachsing a hym, a full house song and a part house song) and one wins, itsso competetive and we have to stay late most nights to practise. I'vejoined peer support so other pupils can come see me and talk aboutproblems, which i have to give up some lunch break for.Then i havehomework which we are getting piled with and i have to spend time withmy bunnies! It's times like this i really wished they lived in thehouse!:(Sorry everyone i just needed to rant! :sunshine:

Cutie-pie bunnies!! It's funny because they'reso much bigger than the little bed but they can't get enough of it - dothey take turns in it?

ACK school!! I'm trying to forget it ever existed. Good luckwith all your coming year stuff - sounds like you're doing lots ofextra stuff too- good for you. :)

It's great that you're so involved in school,but remember to take some time for yourself, too. It'simportant. Plan fun activities on weekends and make the mostof your days off.

Laura

Wow, talk about having a busy time!!! Perhapsyou should involve Ruby and Millie at school - the pupils could talk tothem and pet them to make their problems disappear: your singingcompetitors would be too busy ooing and aaahing to sing, and you couldwin; and you could give them your unfinished homework to chew and tellyour teachers that "my rabbits ate my homework"! :p;):D

Jan

Thanks everyone! :hug:It's nice to log in andthe 1st thread i read is this one! Thankfully it's friday, i've onlybeen at school 3 days and it feels like 3 weeks, lol. Well a wholeweekend off and by some miracle i have less homework per day than lastyear so i only have English for the weekend, yay! More time with mybunnies!:bunnydance:

Honeypot, i know, i never thought that they would fit their wholebodies in it when i bought it, maybe just sit in it or lie acrossit but no, they manage to lie in it. Lol. They areangrybecause they dont have it in their run right now butit's raining, i dont want it getting wet!

Laura, thanks, i know i need to relax whenever i can, i had a bath lastnight and somehow felt much better after that. Hopefully things willcalm down a bit once we get a bit into the year.

LuvaBun, i love the 'the rabbits ate my homework!' excuse, i'll have toremeber it, and i'm sure they'll happily destroy anything i give them,Millie especially loves ripping up paper! I should bring them in oneday to the house, we have 5 houses at our school, 2 girls ones, 3 boysones, 2 of which are boarding ones. I'm in the boarding one even thoughi don't board. I'm not sure if my housemistress would agree though!lol. My bunnies definetly make me feel better though, and luckily forme they are rexes, i stroke them and my stress levels plummet! lol. Mylittle sweeties!:love:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
LuvaBun, i love the 'the rabbits ate my homework!' excuse,i'll have to remeber it, and i'm sure they'll happily destroy anythingi give them, Millie especially loves ripping up paper!
Don't forget photographic evidence!:p

dlpd9y.jpg

I've just been to Pets at home to get my bunniessome more hay and bedding and i spotted a cool tunnel toy, they alreadyhave a pipe but this is a bit different so i got it for them. They loveracing in and out of it. Here are acouple of pictures.

Ruby "ooo a new toy!"

Rubyandpipe.jpg

Millie "Hey Ruby, there is another entrance!"

Millieandpipe.jpg

Hi everyone, haven't posted in a while but i have some cute pictures of my buns i had to post.

Lol, this is what i come back to everyday after school, theypractically run me over! I had to stay in the safety behind the bars;)(don't worry i went in after and played with them, i can't ignore thosefaces!)

9905bef5.jpg

This is Ruby's way of eating hay, sitting in her hay rack:bunnydance::disgust:

Rubyinhaybasket.jpg

Well at least she's enjoying herself! I spotted Millie in it later buti didn't have my camera. It's like breakfast in bed bunny style!

Hi everyone, well my bunnies hutch has beendropped off today so I've taken afew pictures so you can all see whatit looks like.

Hutch on it's own (looks a bit small from this angle but it's very deep)

Hutch.jpg

Inside, the bed area (minus bedding of course, there are two bed areas but they both look the same)

hutchbedroom.jpg

Downstairs

hutchramp.jpg

Upstairs

hutchupstairs.jpg

And with the run attached

hutchandrun.jpg

I had to change a few of my ideas (so no shelf) but as it's two floorsi don't think they need one. By the way it is raised of the ground butthere is a piece of wood there so the can't get underneath). I know therun isn't that big but they will get out as much as possible to theirbig run, this is just safer for them to be outwhile I'm atschool. It's big enough for them to have a bit of a hop around and mostimportantly the hutch will be warm and and safe for them in the winter.I'll move them into it in a few days so i'll take some more picturesthen.:D

Even though it's not exactly what you wanted, I think it's fantastic. Can't wait to see them get comfortable in it. :D

Awesome hutch! I'd love to havesomething made so my girls could play outside once in awhile. I can't even bring them outside supervised in a penbecause we have hawks around the house. I could never movefast enough to save them if a hawk decided to have one fordinner. I'll have to show my husband the picture of yourhutch and see if he could build something similar.

Thanks Shuu, i'll be sure to post some 'moving in pictures'.:D

slavetoabunny, thats scary having hawks outside, the biggest predatorwe get in our garden is the neighbour's scary ginger cat, my cat's evenscared of him, luckily my hens like to chase him away! I hope you canget some safe ideas fora runoff my pictures.

Luvabun,thanks, i'm hoping they'll like it, they looked very intrestedwhen itwe were bringing it in this morning.I'llgive them a kiss for you when they wake up (they are asleep at themoment).

Omigosh! Your bunnies are sooo adorable and pretty.
I think I'm in love again. heehe :inlove:

And your kitty is gorgeous too!

Thanks Doodle.:D I moved them in today as it'sbeen raining for days now and their summer run is like a mud pit now.The move went well and they were racing around the hutch, they love thedifferent rooms. Ruby still hasn't braved going upstairs but Millie hasthe hang of it now and shoots up and down the ramp, lol. Ruby thinksit's way more fun digging in her bedding! They also like hiding behindtheir ramp, Millie even tried to move it.:disgust:Anyway hereare some pictures as promised.

Millie "Mummy! Let me out!"

Millieinhutch.jpg

"Hey, what are you doing in my bedroom?"

Millieinbedroom.jpg

Ruby "Mmm, whats down there?"

Rubylookingdowngarden.jpg

"Hello!"

Rubyhello.jpg

I've enjoyedreading through your thread. Your babies are so spoiled!:love:I love all the "stuff" they have. Like their own littlebunny playground! :)

This is too cute! The look on her face issomewhere between disbelief and expectation!!

RaspberrySwirl

Millieinhutch.jpg

Latest posts

Back