Poor Nibbles!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bigtears: My heart goes out to you hun, but atleast now she is in no pain. May she cross the rainbow with no problem,and meet up with roxy.

This is so sad. I am sorry about Roxyand Nibbles. They were beautiful buns and I know that youloved them dearly. Just know that you did the best you couldfor them. I am sure that they knew how much you lovedthem. Hugs Beckie

Leanne,

I am so very sorry that you have lost both of your bunnies, my heartreally goes out to you, as I type this, the tears are rolling down myface, you did everything possible for those two bunnies. Myxomatosis isa terrible terrible thing and so cruel and its unbelievable that it wascreated by humans because of the wild rabbits we have in England.

Take care you have been so brave, my thoughts are with you, and once again I am so very sorry

Sharon (England ) xx

:stork:

RusselandRoxy wrote:
Nibbles was put down. :angel:

Definitely a wise move and one that I'm sure Nibbles is gratefulfor. My heart goes out to you - the only one left inpainas Roxy and Nibbles know they'll see you again and aretogether with Buck Jones.

I'm so very Very sorry, Leanne. :sad:

Know that you and yours are on my mind and in my prayers.

-Carolyn

Just a picture i wanted to add of Roxy with herbabies, she was a great mum. i am just thankful i still get to seeNipper (one of the babies) who by the way is getting vaccined againstmyxi this week.

From left to right: Sebastian, Nibbles, Nipper and Roxy

Those pictures are so precious, and hard to see. :tears2:

They were so adorable. :bigtears:

-Carolyn

I'm so sorry Leanne that Nibbles didn't make it either. How heartbreaking for you.

:bigtears:I have been thinking of how much of a good Mum thatRoxy was and remembering all the photos that you posted of her with herbabies.

I just can't imagine what you are going through to lose them both and you having to see them so poorly.

Sending thoughts and prayers.

Vickie

Hello,

I just thought I would mention to the bunny lovers in England ( Idon'nt know if this effects any other country?) but there is anotherdisease in England (once again man made) called VHD that again can befatal - but you can get your bunnies vaccinated

Hope you are ok Leanne, that was a beautiful picture of Roxy & Nibbles

Take Care xx

Sharon:pink iris:

Latest posts

Back