Poor Nibbles!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would try a very wet cloth if you don't feelits wise to put her thru soaking her bottom a bit to get the yucky poosoff...Poor girl...she sure is a fighter..

My heart goes out to you and both buns...your a wonderful bunny mom fordoing everything you can for them.....and I know they truly appreciateeverything you've done.

Shes not much different than yesterday today. Ihave fed her and everything else but she still so quiet. I managed toremove the main clump of poop using a wet cloth but shes still verymessy. Shes still wheezing etc but shes also still fighting for herselfsowe'll see how things go. I'm suprised shes got as far as she hasactually - shes had the disease for 3 weeks now and Roxy died afterhaving it for just over 1 week. Shes got the vets tomorrow so we'll seehow she is then when the decision will be made and i will keep youupdated.

leanne x

RusselandRoxy wrote:
Shes got the vets tomorrow so we'll see how she is then whenthe decision will be made and i will keep you updated.
Can the vet make a house visit? I'm just worried that the trip might be a little too much for her.

Lissa wrote:
RusselandRoxy wrote:
Shesgot the vets tomorrow so we'll see how she is then when the decisionwill be made and i will keep you updated.
Can the vet make a house visit? I'm just worried that the trip might be a little too much for her.
I dont think that would be possible as we dont actually even have anapointment yet but she never seems to mind the visits to the vetsanyway so i dont think that will be too much of a problem but thanksfor pointing that out.

She has these fits -w ell i dont know how to explain them - but shejust starts sneezing and going mad for about 30 seconds and then goesback to normal. its realy hard to explain but during one of them shestarted walking round on her hind legs and took really long breathswith her head tilted backwards, does anyone have any ideas what thiscould be about?

Leanne x

Awwww... Poor baby!! Souds like she can't breath... her airways may be constricting. Could it be sezures???

Can bunnies get pneumonia?

Praying nibbles gets past all of this and makes it ... definately sounds like a fighter ;)

:pray:
~Mandy

Sounds like she was trying to force air into herlittle lungs, it might be from the sickness that she has, or she mighthave a secondary infection starting in there. Please keep us posted onhow this little trooper is doing. Thoughts and healing prayers go outto little nibbles.

I'm so sorry about Nibbles. You've hadsuch a devastating time losing two bunnies in such a short period oftime. Our thoughts are with you in this difficulttime.

Latest posts

Back