Please Keep

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lexi and you will be in our prayers and thoughts today.

Let us know how things go ASAP.

~JimD

No news yet..I dropped her off a lil over anhour ago...she's prolly in surgery right now...for some reason I do NOTfeel good about this...I hope to God my feelings are wrong...

They know she's Corky's g/f so they said they'd take extra good care of her cuz Corky's their buddy. :D

PGG, I am keeping everything crossed for Lexiand you. I am sure everything will be fine - Dr Mark wouldn't dare letanything happen to Corky's girl!!

Let us know how she is as soon as you find out, and give my Corky a kiss from me :)

Jan

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
...for some reason I do NOT feel good about this...
Don't even go there!

Nothing but POSITIVE vibes!

-Carolyn

Ok, just got back from seeing her...she's a lilwobbly still but I think she was glad to see me...I was getting somechatters, hopefully not pain ones...they had given her pain meds so I'mhoping it was cuz she was happy to see me...she sunk her head all intome and was chatterin...lil cutie.

Her incision is very small and he sealed it from the inside...sothere's nothing but a lil knot that she could mess with...and Icouldn't even find it..so hopefully she won't either..LOL

They hadn't given her any food yet...I'm gonna call back in 1/2 hour or so and make sure she's eating.

Thanks for all the thoughts/prayers...we appreciate em!

Thanks for the update, PGG. I was getting concerned.

Give her kisses - lots of them for me.

-Carolyn

I've been thinking about little Lexi, andyou. Every time a bunny is spayed, it's a scary thing to gothrough. So glad to hear the good news. :)

Thanks for the update!!

Give Lexi a (gentle) scrunch for me!

~JimD

Just called and she's not eating yet, she isshowing intrest in some shredded weat, but hasn't actually eatenyet. She has had some water and peed...

That's normal. It usually takes a few hours, at least, for them to start to gain their appetite back.

-Carolyn

She's now laying on her food....LOL...theyaren't sure if she's eaten any...but said she can go home tonite...hey,worse case scenario, I slurry her..or better yet, break out the cookiedough ice cream! A girl after my own heart! :colors:

:yes: Lexi doesn't want to be away from her Mom and her Hubby.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back