Please Keep

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Lexi has hit her "teenage" years and is gettinga bit hormonal with Corky...I've decided even tho I've been showing herand will now no longer be able to..its time to spay her....its not fairto Corky and she was originally brought home to be his g/f anyway....

So please keep her in your thoughts...she's goin in tomorrow for herspay..I've never brought one thru a spay and tbh, with her size I'mscared to death...she's my lil bit of a bunny and just seems so smalland vulernable...I know Dr Mark wouldn't do it if he didn't think weshould...but jeesh I'm stressin...

But not doing it...I'd have to seperate them...and how do I break up THIS?

corkylexi5.jpg

I'll be thinking and praying for her until she's back in your care, eating and resting comfortably.

I fully support your decision. I agree that with a love like that, it'd be a shame to have it broken up.

-Carolyn

AWWWWWWWW!!! Look at the little lovebugs!!! Bonded pairs are so cute. I wouldsay it is quit natural for youto be concerned aboutyour baby and the spay. I will be sending prayers,positive thoughts and warm wishes your way. HugsBeckie :)

Ohhhh, how sweet they are together. Lexi will be in my thoughts and prayers. :pink iris:

Actually Carolyn...our talk is what made me movethis up...I had been kicking it around anyway....and the more I watchthem...the more it bothers me....I don't wanna split them like you hadto Fauna and Tucker...cuz I think other than that, he really likeshaving her around...but she's just gotten WAY to hormonal and I can'task him to continue to deal with that....

btw, for those that may not know, Lexi is the broken tort on theright...well, after tomorrow I guess she'l be fixed! ;) (ok,bad joke I know)

I think it's a really smart move, PGG.

After looking at Tucker and Fauna last night cuddling, I did wish thatthey could live together in the same cage, but Fauna's too bossy on acontinual basis for Tucks. I think I got some cute picturesof them together. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

-Carolyn

I was so worried when I saw the title of this thread! I thought maybe she was in stasis or something.

I'll be praying for Lexi and hoping the happy couple will be back together again soon.

I know Corky will miss his girl while she's recovering.

Laura

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
btw, for those that may not know, Lexi is thebroken tort on the right...well, after tomorrow I guess she'l befixed! ;) (ok, bad joke I know)
:no:

Everything crossed for Lexi (fingers, toes etc.)!

________
Nadia

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure that everything will be fine.

awww PGG you know everything will be okay ... you have Dr. Mark, the super vet! :)

But just in case in will keep you both in my prayers!

Vicky's a lil squirt too and she did just fine through hers...

:pray:s for lexi so she can come home to her b/fa fixed lil girl. hopfully shell be feelin like this still boutcorky:hug:. prayers for lexi aka. lil bit!!!

jessisdad wrote:
:pray:s for lexi so she can come home to her b/f a fixed lilgirl. hopfully shell be feelin like this still bout corky:hug:. prayersfor lexi aka. lil bit!!!
Thanks bud.. ;) You and Corky can go help me pick her up and give her some extra lovin!

Latest posts

Back