JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! It's even better more beautiful when you're there. :)

-Carolyn

OH! OH! OH! You'vebeen telling me how beautiful it is and I believed you but this isbeyond words beautiful!

I can't wait to show Sebastian's Little Girl!

I'm so excited!!!
36_1_34.gif

RaspberrySwirl

Thanks everyone. :) We look forward to it very much. The Boathouse hasbeen newly renovated and we have a full kitchen, two bathrooms,showers, the dock is right off of the first level, a porch, and all thetables and chairs we need, I can just order them.

BunnyMom, so psyched you're still planning on coming. I wasn't sure.You can send me a PM if you click on my name, and then you'll see awindow come up "View Profile" "Send a Private Message" etc. Go to senda Private Message and it automatically puts you in there.

To check your private messages, look at the top right hand corner ofthe forum where it says Logged in as BunnyMom - No new messages orit'll tell you you have messages. Click on that and you can retrievethem. Don't feel silly for not knowing. All of us didn't know at onepoint.

:)

-Carolyn

Dear Sebastian's Little Girl,

Good Question! The school hired a photographer to go up in a plane andget a picture of the campus. That's where you'll be bunkin for a fewdays with your mom and dad. :dude:

And yes, that's 'my' lake and I love living here very Very much - as doTucker, Fauna and Cali by the way they act. Even Buck's rabbits like tocome camping here. :)

-Carolyn

Stunning doesnteven begin to explain thatarea Awsome !!!!!!! I cant wait, i cant wait , oh crapgotta tell the boss i have tohave that weekend off.

Bunsforlife: If you can't convince Shawn to come, no one can. He'll do it. :)

Gypsy: If you don't come, you'll have Tina on the Hunt for you! Best to take that day off, for sure!

:)

-Carolyn

Words can't describe how excited I amabout this. Dale is even trying to figure out a way so he can come too.Not looking good but I'm hoping and praying.

Gypsy, You gotta come. I can't wait to hug you. You Gotta Be There Lady! I am so excited lol, can you tell?

Tina

I scheduled myself off work the 7th through the12th. I'msurewe arecoming, butdon't know ifwere flying or driving yet.Ijust bought a new car, so Iwould feel comfortabledriving. Idoubt Kevin will come, so itwillbe another girls' trip.Ally and Itook a road trip last fall andhad so much fun. I'mstarting to get excited about this! It will be so great tomeet all of you!

Laura

Wow, that is beautiful! It really makes me yearn for home. So New England!

I so wish I could attend, but I really don't think I'll have my Visa bythen. :( I had been hoping it would come through, but the FBI check istaking forever, then I still have to send that information in.....so onand so on. I'm shooting for having my paperwork by July, but somethingtells me it'll be in the later half of the month.

Can't wait to meet you either, Ally and Laura. :)

Yes, we're going to have a blast. Buck, The Missus and I were goingover the details last night. It's not as far away as it feels.

The Boathouse is perfect for our party, it's right on the lake and theview is gorgeous of the Berkshire mountains. We don't have to worryabout weather - even if it rains. There's plenty of room inside theBoathouse, and we can even light a fire in the fireplace in case it'sstormy. There's nothing like a storm on the lake.

We're at the maximum for the capacity of the facility. No doubt, it'll be a lot of fun.

(Stephanie, I sure wish you could've made it, but I have a strong feeling that sooner or later, our paths will cross. :) )

-Carolyn

Me too Carolyn. If not at this party, thenhopefully soon after. Basically as soon as I have my Visa, I'm overthat border so fast heads will spin!

My mom says that we are going to fly, probably. I look foward to meeting all of you!!

I am trying to save up money for the trip. So far I havesaved up $52.90. I need about $850more!LOL.

I'm pretty sure we are coming. Mom is looking up the cheapestplane tickets. Oh,just 2 more months!!!!

Ally

P.S. Carolyn, theplace is stunning!:shock:

Back