JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**"Gypsy, You gotta come. I can't wait to hug you. You Gotta Be There Lady!"**

**"Gypsy: If you don't come, you'll have Tina on the Hunt for you! Best to take that day off, for sure!"**

OK Ladies I very wellplan on being there EVEN if Ihave to quit temporarilylol BUT YES! I will be there.

Stephanie: Do keep in touch asto when that Visa comes in and you'll be back in New Englandagain. Hope you're feeling well today. :)

Ally: Good for you, saving up themoney!!! That'show it's done...a little at a time.

DownEastFarMiniLops:Yes there is a WaitingList. If a spot opens up, I'll let you know in PM.:)

Gypsy: Glad you clarified that. :)

-Carolyn

Oh my it looks just beautiful, would be a blast,hubbies 25th high school reunion is around that time and you know boysand memory lane :dude:

I guess you all will have to party without me. :(

I was planning on coming and had finally decided to bring Rosie.

I guess I didn't realize that so many members would be attending and that there was a limit.:?

Hey....I'll trade some Woody Pet for a spot !!!:D

Oh well......

I'll be therein spirit!! Keep an eye on the "Woody Pet Booth" for me.;)

~Jim

I'm sorry for all the people that had wished to make it, but can't.

8 weeksaway? Good God! It's coming up fast!

-Carolyn

Laura wrote:
Maybe a spot will open up. It's still eight weeks away.

I was really hoping to meet you and yours.

Laura
I can only hope that a spot might open up and I can go.

I'm not sure that I'm close enough to the top of the waiting list for that to happen though.

Which reminds me...I gotta get my name on the waiting list.

Consider it done, Jim. Will let you know if something comes up. :)

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn!!!!!! :D

(i pm'd you, too)

***thinks of suitable bunnie disguise so he can sneak in.....aha it's a broken jersey felmish giant !***

Got your PM. Will let you know if anything opens up, Jim.

:)

-Carolyn

Saffy wrote:
Looks lovely samandshawn, but Cornwall is stunning too!! Wish we were coming down on holiday this year aswe usually do, as we could have had our own bunny picnic! :D
Now how much fun does that sound!? I have never been to cornwall but Ihave heard that it is the warmest part of UK in the Summer. I've beento Torquay.

Us UKers could have hada beach partyin Cornwall.

Vickie

attachment.php

Hee hee

Too funny!

Is that? Is that a fur suit???!!!

Laura wrote:
attachment.php

Hee hee

Too funny!

Is that? Is that a fur suit???!!!

What?? Where?? No Way!!

That's my daughter's new bunnie!!!

She wants to know if someone will take him to the party so he can meet all of the other bunnies ;)

Back