JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just want more people to see you negged,Raspberry.

-Carolyn

See! Look atyou!

You really are despicable, Raspberry Swirl!

[align=left]
daffy001.gif
[/align]

[align=left]-Carolyn[/align]

Step 1: Tell parents about party

status: accomplished (naturally, like any parents wouldbe, they were skeptical about me meeting people from over the internet.It's hard to explain that I "know" these people really well, but theytrust me, so that's always nice ;))

Step 2: Aquire usage of dad's van in order to transport rabbits to said party

Carolyn wrote:
This year'sBoathouse Bunny party will beheldin the northwest corner of ConnecticutonJuly 9, 2005. (RSVP needed by June 9,2005) We'd love to have you join us.

Pack a lunch, your family, and of course your long-earred furkids - rabbits only - no dogs, sorry.

[align=left]-Carolyn

[/align]
don't worry if i came I wouldn't even consider bringing a dog or rabbit, never know what they could catch

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Thinking on it, I may be able to come in 2006 as long as itisn't in June like it was in 2004 because I will still be in school atthat time. I'll be 18 by then so it will be my own descretion to usebut I wont have the money to travel on my own as all my money would beput aside to pay for university. I don't know, maybe I can figuresomething out. :?
ill prolly be able to come in 2006 too, sinceill still be in the states ;)

just my luck! my trip to france was pushed back afew days, and i *still* cant go! but hey, ill be in the states one moreweek. we now leave from canada july 10 :)

Step 2: Aquire usage of dad's van in order to transport rabbits to said party

Revision: I've decided not to bring the rabbits. It will upendthe daily routine they are used to, and I don't think that the longdrive (in a carrier, too dangerous to have them unsecured) and the lackof a normal routine will do anything more than stress themunecessarily. They are social and they love people, but the furthest wego is the 20 minute drive to the local playground. As much as I thinkthey would enjoy the attention, and I would enjoy sharing them witheveryone, even a small amount of stress is not worth it if it isavoidable. That's just my opinion for my rabbits.

Christine, however, may still bring her bunnies, we'll see how it all plays out...:)

Completely understand, m.e.

I've decided that I'm notgoing to bring my three either.

-Carolyn

WHAT??? :shock:

YOU better be the one to tell Sebastian'sLittle Girl that piece of news! I'm not having anythingto do withit!

Raspberry

Well...maybe I'll reconsider.

Of course, anyone that wants to meet my three will be able to even if I don't bring them to the Partay!

-Carolyn

JimD wrote:
It's still up in the air over which buns (if any) will be going withus. Besides I have to leave some room in the car for all the buns Icollect at the party. ;)

~Jim

There you go, JimD! I hereby anoint you an Honorary BunnyNapper!

Welcome to the group! ... :D

I tell you, you can't BEAT that great price thatCarolyn has arranged per room per night ... AND we can bring ourbunnies! ... :shock: Unheard of!

I'm seriously thinking about planning to attend along with my sweet baby.

Will let you know very soon whether I can pull it together ornot. It really sounds exciting and my husband and I were sodisappointed to miss last year's event.

I am excited =D

Gir will more then likely be staying at home, but Guin is always up for adventure.

Guin is so mellow she has nevere had a problem with anyone oranybun. Not even when Gir was humping her and spraying herevery five minutes.

But we will see =D

well if jan can i can so im gonna try not sure ifits a good plan to bring Austin what do you think? the only otherthingi dont like about it is in the UK im old enough to drink but over therim not!!! :Xthis is very depressing. will let you know if ican make it have to look and the bank ballence and see

BunnyMommy wrote:
I'm seriously thinking about planning to attend along with my sweet baby.

Will let you know very soon whether I can pull it together or not.
:shock: I thought this was adone deal! I had no idea that BunnyMommy wasn't a part of the package!I feel slighted! :XAlmost as if this was atrick!

I've already been dreaming about it forso long....I had it all visualized....I was so excited about certainpeople I knew I was finally going tobe able to hug....Nowit's ruined I tell you,ruined!

I don't know if I can go if BunnyMommydoesn't go...Ihave to think aboutthis...

Raspberry

Back