JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_eek.gif
I am sooooo scared now . . .

Mind you, and you can ask my brother, I take some pretty goodblackmail photos
cool2.gif

4_12_4.gif

Stephanie wrote:
There is nothing quite like drunken rock climbing! ;)

We do have a climbing wall on the site. I could see if I can get some harnesses for you ladies.

Maybewe should put Raspberry in one regardless. It might give usmore control over her.

-Carolyn

i say that next year we should move the boathouse bunny party out hear in the west . the wild west egh egh you knowwhat i mean know what i mean??? everyone could see the sites mountainsyellowstone arhces. lol i wish i could come but tofar

have fun everyone!

sara

gjsara wrote:
isay that next year we should move the boat house bunny party out hearin the west . the wild west egh egh you know what i mean know what imean??? everyone could see the sites mountains yellowstonearhces. lol i wish i could come but to far

have fun everyone!

sara

Why wait until next year? If someone's willing to host it, go for it!

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
We do have a climbing wall on the site. I could see if I can get some harnesses for you ladies.

Maybewe should put Raspberry in one regardless. It might give usmore control over her.

-Carolyn
Bring it on!

You will never keep medown!

RaspberrySwirl

That's okay, Raspberry. How boring it would be if we could hold you down.

I'm glad you don't just"go where the wind blows best".

-Carolyn

I wish I could come, but it is just too far forme. It would have been so fun to see everyone and there bunnies...andyou all could have finally seen my buns!:(:):?

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
you guys crack me up sometimes, i sware! i wanna climb thewall. ive climbed yp 50 foot trees before, how tall is the wall?

One wall is 12 feet, another is 28 ft., and the third is 30 ft.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
youguys crack me up sometimes, i sware! i wanna climb the wall. iveclimbed yp 50 foot trees before, how tall is the wall?

One wall is 12 feet, another is 28 ft., and the third is 30 ft.

-Carolyn
Hmmm....will there be an emergency medical staff available? ;)

If there isn't, we won't be allowed to use them.

-Carolyn

There would have tobe emergency medical staff available to revive anyone who might bepresent if I reallydidstreak!

Raspberry

Hi,Carolyn ,how do u put thoes icons in your notes on here?

How do u take a bunny on the airplane? That is to far for me. Delia

There's a program called SmileyCentral.com,Lassie. Some folks think they've had problems with it, so Ionly use it on my computer with all the virus scanners, etc.

Understand that it's too far for some folks to make it to the party.

:)

Raspberry Swirl,

You're body's that hott that we have to call in the Emergency Rescue Team?????

DOGARN, Girl!!

-Carolyn

Ummmm....... .......well.......you see.......hmmmmm.........No,that's not exactly what Imeant. This body has seen it's betterdays! 41 years,a few babies, toomanyyo-yo diets......Well, now you understand whytheEMT guys will be necessary!

The shock is going to getto somebody!

RaspberrySwirl

It's a ways for me to go, too.

But I've got this deal with Danielle...if she keeps her grades up andgoes to school EVERY day unitl the party...I'll plan on going andbringing her along as reward.

It's still up in the air over which buns (if any) will be going withus. Besides I have to leave some room in the car for all the buns Icollect at the party. ;)

~Jim

Carolyn wrote:
Ifyou are coming from far away and need a place to spend the night, I canarrange to have you and yours stay in a dormitory room attheprivate school that the party will be held atfor $25 perperson per night.
I certainly understand why you wouldn't want to bring your rabbits, butYou're Not Taking Mine, People; so bunnynappers,better planon someone else totarget.

Folks are coming from miles around....Jan is trying to makearrangements from England to attend, Raspberry Swirl's coming from TheLand of Oz - Kansas with Sebastian's Little Girl and her husband, BuckJones and The Mrs. will be there, Gabby, Stephanie and Pam Nock,bunsforlife, mambo101, m.e. and u8myhouse, JimD and his crew are allplanning on trying to make it, God Willing.

-Carolyn

OH!Iget so excited when I see everybody's names all together talking aboutit likethat!

Raspberry

Back