Introducing, the one and only, Sasha!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are adorable.

I love this little. Has almost the same markings as my Hopi.

brksms-vi.jpg

I love Hollands and am getting another little doe this spring.

I really hope you can talk the boyfriend into getting Sasha a girlfriend.

Tina

kgarver wrote:
Nicky Snow - I have no clue what Sasha is. :? Igot him from a pet store when i knew nothing about rabbits and theydidn't tell me (probably because they didn't know either)
oh, maybe Pamnock might be able to tell us, i just don't have as good pics of Sullivan.

Sasha himself may actually be a HollandLop. In some cases, their ears do not drop, but stayerect. His color, (tortoise) is very common in the Hollands.

Pam

Okay this is interesting because when i firstgot him his right ear was down and the left was up. That was the reasonI picked him out. He could lift the right ear up a little if he wantedbut it stayed down for a few months and then eventually both were erectall the time.

thanks for the info Pam :)

pamnock wrote:
Sasha himself may actually bea Holland Lop. In some cases, their ears do not drop, butstay erect. His color, (tortoise) is very common in theHollands.

Pam

Any type of Holland Lop - mixed or purebred, is best placed in Tucker Town.

That's just Fact.

-Carolyn

LOL, that's a fact huh?? ;)

I got a little carried away with pictures this morning but Sasha was actually sitting still and *gasp* POSING for me. :D

"I see you Carolyn...:)"

HPIM5387-vi.jpg

HPIM5377-vi.jpg

HPIM5383-vi.jpg

HPIM5388-vi.jpg

HPIM5396-vi.jpg

LOL, I caught him with his mouth open...looks like he saw a ghost
HPIM5404-vi.jpg

"I'm too sexy for my furrrrrr"

HPIM5425-vi.jpg

HPIM5431-vi.jpg

HPIM5435-vi.jpg

:inlove:
HPIM5436-vi.jpg

"okay, I've had enough"
HPIM5392-vi.jpg

"okay jsut one more, but make it quick!"
HPIM5374-vi.jpg

"BabyFace... "

HPIM5436-vi.jpg

"You've got the cutest little Baby Face...."

Sasha is such a gorgeous little cuteypie. I love the bunny smoosh and the ones where he's lettingto rub under his chin - he looks like a bunny with loads of love togive.

thanks everyone!

i'm really proud of Sasha...he's been so tolerant of picture takinglately. It must be the Christmas season rubbing off on him or somethinglol. :bunnydance:

Me and the boyfriend went to home depot last night and bought some morecable ties so I was able to add on to Sasha's cage. I'll take some picsonce I have it fully finished and decorated. It's so cute!

Oh oh, he's So cute in his little model pictures!! I love his little face.

_________
Nadia

after having my camera for over 2 years ifinally realized i could increase the shutter speed, lol. well it makescapturing Sasha's quirks much easier w/ little to no blur. :bunnydance:

More pictures!

what's on tv tonight, mom??
HPIM5556-vi.jpg

now you see me....
HPIM5571-vi.jpg

now you don't!
(too bad he didn't realize his big butt was sticking out lol)
HPIM5572-vi.jpg

wanna come play in my cage? there's plenty of hay and toys to go around!
HPIM5552-vi.jpg

doing what i do best...being incredibly cute to mask my deviance!
HPIM5540-vi.jpg

Latest posts

Back