Introducing, the one and only, Sasha!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She'll never trust you to get close enough to Sasha. :no:

-Carolyn

Check out those CURVES!

*whistles*

HPIM0128-vi.jpg

Sasha is one stunning looking bunny - very handsome!

I love Dunkin - we have 2 parakeets (call them budgies in the UK) andthe eldest one is going on 11 years. We had one that lived to be 13.

Welcome to the Forum, and post as many pics as you like :D

Jan

LOL you all are too much! That picture of Laura morphing into Elvis is hiliarious :D

@LuvaBun...I hope Dunkin lives to be 13...that is amazing! and did you say pics, hehe...coming right up!

(Keep in mind he has already had his treats for the day)

*sniff sniff* hehe she left the raisin box on the floor. SCORE!

HPIM5257a-vi.jpg

hey! this box is empty *sulk
s*
HPIM5260a-vi.jpg

uhhh please give me a raisin??
HPIM5294-vi.jpg

maybe this cute pose will work?

HPIM5265-vi.jpg

maybe if i rub her feet?
HPIM5266a-vi.jpg

ah well, i'll always have my best friend, the elliptical machine
HPIM5262a-vi.jpg

It's funny because he's just never had aninterest in cords at all. He'll sniff them and mark them but he hasnever chewed on one. I always watch him closely and he never goes forthem. It's weird!

He's all about paper, lol. He'll tear up my homework in a minute if left unattended.

well since i've decided to get Sasha neuteredsoon, of course I'm already looking for a potential sister for him,lol. i know it won't be a while before i can actually get one but it'sstill nice to look. i want a holland and it just so happens there is alady who raises, shows, and often sells some of them near me. think icould talk the boyfriend into getting one of these beauties for me??hehe. i'm hoping when i'm ready to get one that she'll have some withsimilar markings. they're gorgeous!

brksms-vi.jpg

brkspjr4sm-vi.jpg

Nicky Snow - I have no clue what Sasha is.:? I got him from a pet store when i knew nothing aboutrabbits and they didn't tell me (probably because they didn't knoweither)

Latest posts

Back