Introducing, the one and only, Sasha!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgarver

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum. :D My boyfriend wasactually looking up information about rabbits for me and he stumbledupon this forum and signed up so that he could search the archives. SoI logged on soon after and saw all the cute pictures and greatinformation and decided to share too.

My rabbit's name is Sasha Thumper, but we call him Sasha, Sashi, orSashi-Bear for short. I got him 2 years ago and orginally we thought hewas a girl but one day he was running around and I saw two littledangling "things" in the back and that was that LOL. So he's all mannow and proud ;)

His favorite things to do are digging blankets, binkying, and runningreally fast to try and impress me. He'll run SUPER fast and then stopright infront of me with a look on his face like "you like that don'tyou, mom" :D Hopefully you'll get to know him better andhe'll get to know yall and you're rabbits better with time. I love thewarm energy of this forum!

laying in one of his favorite positions...we call it the "butt toot" position:
HPIM0128-vi.jpg

sleeping smooshed against his cage:
HPIM1490-vi.jpg

as you can see smooshing against the cage is his thing:
HPIM0375-vi.jpg

not that camera thingie again
HPIM5249-vi.jpg

his new cage:
HPIM5248-vi.jpg

you'll never catch me haha!

HPIM5267-vi.jpg

great picture of his coloring, when i first got him he was mostlybrownish tan and now he's getting more smokey grey on his lower half:
HPIM3867-vi.jpg

Oh and I forgot to add Sasha's brother,Dunkin...He's a parakeet that I've had since 7th grade! (I'm 24 nowhehe) He's a grumpy little thing but he's the best:

HPIM0135-vi.jpg

Oh, he is super cute. Sounds like he is spoiledrotten. :bunnydance:All bunnies should be rotten.;) Thanks for sharing him with us.

Rebecca

thanks for the welcome and comments everyone!Sasha is sitting here staring at me type so he must know he's beingtalked about lol.

+++++

@jordiwes.....i think any bunnynappers would gladly send him right back, LOL, he's a handful!

@nose-twitch....I think he does too :) Your boy is so cute!

Welcome kgarver! :wave:

I would never try to take Sasha from you. :angel:

With feet that big, not surprising he's fast. I love the first picture.He's gorgeous. We've had a lot of people that have been hit by the"Gender Fairy" as some call it.

:magicwand:

Dunkin is a sight to behold. :inlove: How could he be so grumpy when he looks so good??

I read once that rabbits know that they're really fast and they thinkthat they're really cool for it. Judging by the look that Tucker givesme when he's speeding, and reading your note about Sasha, I tend tothink it's true.

I'm glad you and your boyfriend found us.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

I would never try to take Sasha from you. :angel:

-Carolyn

:shock2:Yeah right. Don't you believe that Kgarver. Carolyn has a bunny nap list 3 miles long.

:nonono:Shame on you Carolyn, wings and halo my behind more like a set of horns and a pitchfork.

Tina

Thanks Carolyn :D Tucker is so cute! I bet heand Sasha would race each other for fun. They both look like they havesimilar personalities as far as attitude goes. I showed my boyfriendthe picture of you holding Cali and he was like "wow! i didn't knowthey make em that size" LOL. She's beautiful :)

and I've been meaning to tell you that ummmm I...*cough, cough* Imean...SASHA, yeah, um Sasha has had his eye on your Fauna. He'dloooooooooooove to have a new roommate:inlove: hee hee!

Also, you would think Dunkin would be a cheerful, chirpylittle thing but no, he squawks and acts like he's going to bite whenyou try to feed him and clean his cage LOL. He's funny! He's like agrumpy old man. But once he's outside of his cage he'll sit on yourshoulder and nibble your ear. He's got a sensitive side too. :D

+++++++++

AnnaS...I've read that they usually live 5-7 years but I think Dunkinis going to break a record or something LOL. He's been through somecrazy things. One year for Christmas I was taking him over to my dad'shouse and I had him outside of his carrier. i told my brother to holdhim while I got his cage out and my brother sat him on top of the car:foreheadsmack: Of course he jumped off and on to the ground and out ofnowhere a rotweiler (sp?) puppy ran from across the street and scoopedDunkin into his mouth. I was horrified as this dog ran aroundwith Dunkin in his mouth like a toy. But luckily his owner called himand the dog dropped Dunkin and ran home. Dunkin was a little wet fromthe slobber but he was fine. No cuts or anything. He's my littlemiracle birdie :D

LOL, dajeti2, she didn't fool me one bit. I'veseen her pushing up on a quite few rabbits in other posts. I'm tellin'ya...two days with Sasha and she'd be sending him right back! (and shecan send Fauna right with him :bunnydance:)

kgarver wrote:
LOL, dajeti2, she didn't fool me one bit. I've seen her pushingup on a quite few rabbits in other posts. I'm tellin' ya...two dayswith Sasha and she'd be sending him right back! (and she can send Faunaright with him :bunnydance:)

Hey!

I only want what's best for the rabbits!

-Carolyn

Okay, I'm just reading your other note because IKNEW, rather, I FELT that you were saying something not quite rightabout me with Tina and I responded to that one first.

Shasha is More than Welcome to Come and Live amongst her Royalty inTucker Town. As with treasures, they don't need to search, they arefound where they are.

:treasure:

This is her Kingdom and she will warmly welcome Sasha in to live Happily Ever After.

I haven't weighed Cali lately, but she's probably about 17-18 lbs.She'll continue to grow (slowly) for another 2-3 years. She's just likeBaby Hughy. She thinks she's just a baby, weighing 1.5 lbs. When she'sscared, she'll run right to me. I can't eat Spoon Size Shredded Wheaton a chair because she'll jump on my lap. :shock: She's not as small asshe thinks!

-Carolyn

Sasha just told me that the only way he'll cometo Tucker Town is if he can bring his mom, dad, and Dunkin to stay too_Otherwise all bets are off. :cool:

As for Cali, I can't believe she is going to get bigger. That'samazing! I was unaware of this breed of rabbit until I came to thisforum so it's cool to see :) My friend adopted a cat from the shelterand his previous owners over fed him and fed him human food and heweighs about 16-17 pounds. He scared the mess out of me when I firstsaw him but he's so sweet and he's a scaredy cat which makes it sofunny. Have you ever had anyone scared of her because of her size??

On another note, I just heated up some leftovers ( a porkchop andmashed potatoes) and as soon as I came and sat down, Sasha looked up atme and licked his lips TWICE as if he was going to get some. He ishilarious!

Hi kgarver,

Sasha is adorable.

Carolyn, did you notice kgarver's location???

:elvis:

I'm Elvis' illegitimate daughter (according to Carolyn).

Laura

Laura wrote:
Carolyn, did you notice kgarver's location???

:elvis:

I'm Elvis' illegitimate daughter (according to Carolyn).

Laura

I didn't until just now! :faint:

My New Best Friend: kgarver :)

It's true that Laura's Elvis' illegitimate daughter. See for yourself!

laura-elvis2.gif

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back