Gypsy's Home thread .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opal Litter update :

IM000941a.jpg

IM000942a.jpg

:faint:What gorgeous babies. They all soprecious.:heart:I love the two brokens. I so love the one inthe middle in the first pic.

IM000941a.jpg

I'm in love.:inlove:

Tina

A Picture for RazzmaTazz and Carolyn :::

Look how the Boy has grown ,Keep in mind he was only standing up NOTstreatching lol .

Picture001.jpg

and he is not done growing as yet!!!!!

:nonono:Shadow dontyou be picking on my lard butt , erm Imean My Chaz , he is right where he is supposed tobe for his age . 8 months old and 9.2 lbs. I do believe though all his weight isin his teeth , If your not fastenough with the nightly treat all 9.2 lbsare sunk into you finger , wrist armwhich eve he can reach at the time , rush rushrush what a spoiled brat !:love:

9 lbs hmmm...Well, another couple months and he'll weigh more than SLG's littledog! :shock:

I just want to tell veryone I wont betyping a lot for this next week , Its a bit ahrd t type and will takeme forever to get this typed out, I will be on andchecking in on everyone and every bun.

We were dressing out a deer this morning and accidents happen, I zigged Shadow Zagged and I caught the end of the flietKnife into the inside of my thumb ( yes the bad one ) The cutis to the bone with the knife tip still in there, It wasnt realizeduntill after teh stitches, that it had broken off inside. so we justhave to wait for it to basically work its way back out. The Cut wasclosed with 2 stitches , but the where it is , is teh problem , its ina normally high movement area just forward of the last nuckle beforeteh hand and just off to the side. basically 1/4 inch from where I hadoriginally damaged tendons ,nerves and blood vessels.

The Only saving grace is I cant feel where teh stitches andcut is ,due to lack of nerves in that area , Down side is I can feelteh bone throbbing and driving me crazy. So I will be here , just notresponding too often.

Gypsy, that body cast ideaissounding better and better for you LOL

on a serious note though ...:( OUCH! I hope everything heals alright and that the tip works it way out quickly!

and just a friendly reminder....have youhad a tetnus shot within the past 5 years?

Gypsy, sorry to hear you got hurt.

:kiss:and :hug:

please get better soon we need your responses, (some more than others ;))

Nicole

Gypsy, put those flying monkeys to work! Tell them to take dictation or you'll cook them up in your kettle!

:D

Sorry to hear about your mishap. That sounds reallypainful. Maybe you should take a little break. Oh,I forgot, you don't know what that is. :D

Seriously, take it easy. We'll miss you and we'll be here when you get back.

Laura

You seriously havea screw loose!
screwloose.gif

WOMAN! Why are you leaving it inthere??

I so would not be dealing well with this...

thud.gif

Raspberry

Nah she is lieing to y'all she ticked me off tothe max and I stabbed her lol..... I guess the onlty thing I could dowas look at my ol man and say "I stabbed my mom", the plus side is thatI froze and didnt move the knife at all, which is cool cause it causedless damage.

SLG just saw thepicture and said "EEEWWWW!" what happened! Then covered her eyes andsaid "roll that screen up!" :shock:

Im not up for another round of major surgery onthat thumb again is one reason its stays put, itwill works its way out eventually ,

And Shadow you twit you didnt do it I basically ranthe thumb into it, the stupid thumb is always in the way, Itseven managed to get under a running chainsaw once.Chit happens, life goes on .

LOL :laugh:but it makes for a much better storylol... Awww poor SLG we didnt mean to gross the poor munchkin out..Butspeaking of pain and SLG in the same topic how is the little sweetydoing??

She's hanging inthere, thanks for asking! She got a double duty of gross though...right after she saw the thumb picture, she went ahead of me to get ourfavorite TV show turned on, CSI. And the show started out with one ofthe guys having a nail stuck in his eyeball from a nailgun!:shock:She said it was a very gross night!

Back