Grids on Sale at Super Center Canada

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunBuns, they don't take up much room, you could store them under your bed on in a closet until you need them.

Susan:bunnydance:

Does anybody know anything about shipping? My mum feels uncomfortable with this whole thing, she's worrying (as usual lol).

She doesn't want to give out our address, could the package be sent just to the post office?

She keeps going on about strangers and all that, yeah, because apaedophile is going to spend all day on a bunny forum/themes/default/

You may be able to get a shipping company to allow you to ship to them. And then they would contact you to pick up.

Do you have UPS there? I believe they may have a service like that.

I can totally understand your mom's concerns. But I'm prettysure there should be a way to get it done with out having to hand outyour exact address.

--Dawn

It was UPS that I looked up that was $188 to ship to N Ireland.

Hmm.. sometimes you can talk to your local post office and get theiraddress and they hold it for you - or a PO box. I think Ipaid $8 for a PO Box (post office box) for a month ... that's anotherway to keep your address private.

Maybe talk to your local post office and see if they can do something like that?

Nadia

Latest posts

Back