Grids on Sale at Super Center Canada

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
I saw this ad in our weekend paper if anyone is looking for these grids. I think they are a good price.

Susan:bunnydance:

She says it's outrageous and her mom won't hearof it, if it's costly, imagine-Nic-2 boxes, might cost terribly toship:shock:. Almost worth it for the folks that must pay forthe shipping, they are neat though. I am so happy withSnuffle's cage:cool:.

Hmm, do you think we (forum members alike)should try to ship these things to folks that can't get them and payfor part of the shipping? I do. I'll be able tohelp a little with shipping like to Michaela, she needs these toomuch:ponder:.

YES! I am not in the market for new grids, but it can't hurt if they are cheap...

Too bad we don't know of anyone travelling to Ireland anytime soon....

I would totally help with getting grids to Michaela...she needs them badly :)!

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Oh wow, I really want them!:( But I wouldn't seriously expect anyone to pay for shipping, that would be too much!:shock:

Has anyone got any idea how much it would be for shipping? I reallydon't, but I'm guessing a lot, though maybe less than what we'd bepaying for a cage?

I just converted it online, $15 CAD is less that £7! No wonder you guys all love them! lol

How many boxes do you need for a good size cage? Maddie is a little small girl. A 3x2 would be big enough, 2 boxes?

Would anybody be willing to buy them and send them? I don't have a PayPal account though :?

I was looking on a GP cages website, and theywere talking about shipping grids. (They are so hard to get in the UK!)They were saying that the boxes are really really heavy.:(

I know it's quite expensive to ship toN.Ireland. Since all my family still lives there.And when my grandparents moved back there for a few years, we use toship them gifts and stuff. Wow quite pricey. Andthe boxes of grids weigh quite a bit. Well, my packages ofthem did!

Crystal have you any idea how much it costs? Like a figure?

And does anybody know how much a box of grids weighs?

I want to figure out if a pen and/or dog crate will be less expensive than shipping girds.:ponder:

Umm I'm not 100% sure. I'll look backat receipts from when we shipped gifts over with the weight and stuffon it, later on. I'll have to find them first LOL

Michaela,

One 8 cube box set should be enough for a 3x2 with a shelf. It has 30 grids in a box.

I can try to get one of my extra boxes weighed for you. Ifyou want to then figure out shipping costs, I'm willing to ship some ifyou pay for the shipping. So I'll see if I can borrow mylandlady's scale tonight.

--Dawn

Wow, I missed alot on this while away!I just had a thought. The DHL guy comes here to my workeveryday, I'll ask him about how much he thinks it'd be or if he canfind out for me. I'll gander at the weight, or see if the boxsays and Robert can check when he gets home for me.:D

Doh:foreheadsmack:, DHL has a website. Ok, if I figured thiscorrectly one box would weigh 51.75kg (11.5lbs):shock:. I wasgoing to try to get the cost, but Ireland isn't in the drop down box ofchoices, but I know they ship to the Republic of Ireland, I saw it onanother drop down box on their site. Does this help at all?:)

I did a search on Ebay. Maybethis link might give you an idea on the weight andcost of shipping if you use their shippingcalculator. Type in your address and see if thatworks. It should let us know the approximate shipping costs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-INTERLOCKING-WIRE-MESH-STORAGE-CUBES-NO-TOOL-BLACK_W0QQitemZ300108996181QQihZ020QQcategoryZ43505QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I tested it myself, and itcostsUPS -standard US$24.30 :shock: (thiswas the cheapest rate) to send to myhouse.It is very expensive for shipping,a four cube shelving, weighing 11.5 lbs.

So the total cost would havebeen: $19.99 cubes

$24.30shipping
---------------------------
$44.29US dollarstotal

Rainbows! :)

Ok firstly, I want to thank everyone for this! You are all so great!:grouphug

Dawn, thank you! Nadia has also offered, so I though whichever one turns out to be the cheapest would be best?

I am very confused about the shipping rates, Crystal, when I tried iton that site it came out as $140.:shock:And Stan, the Ebayone came out at $68! Bit of adifference!:tongutwo:lol

Also, both me and Nadia were calculating it earlier, she got $200! atone one stage, and she also got $70 I think, I had one that was $45.

:huh

As long as it doesn't go much above about £30 for shipping, ($60) notincluding the cost of the NICs I think it would work.

I will not be getting them if it is $200, I cannot afford that!

Latest posts

Back