Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Babies are here. Thanks Katie they are adorable

I LOVE them.

DSC02021.jpg

Susan:running bunny

YukonDaisy wrote:
And can you tell me what the shipping weight for them would be? I'll ask Alaska Direct how much it would cost with them. Then I could get them in a day or two rather than the weeks and weeks it would take USPS/Canada Post to get them here. lol

Gah! You'll have to send them snail mail. I called the Whse office and he said $10, but I should call the Anchorage office cause they do it differently. So I did and he said $20! Too expensive. :shock:lol

~Diana

YukonDaisy wrote:
YukonDaisy wrote:
And can you tell me what the shipping weight for them would be? I'll ask Alaska Direct how much it would cost with them. Then I could get them in a day or two rather than the weeks and weeks it would take USPS/Canada Post to get them here. lol

Gah! You'll have to send them snail mail. I called the Whse office and he said $10, but I should call the Anchorage office cause they do it differently. So I did and he said $20! Too expensive. :shock:lol

~Diana
You can always just drive over here and get them :pbut I'll only let you in if you bring Ookpik!

tundrakatiebean wrote:
You can always just drive over here and get them :pbut I'll only let you in if you bring Ookpik!

Not a bad idea, but I'm already going on a road trip soon. Not to mention I'd have to bring my dogs, and I don't believe in over vaccinating, so they wouldn't be allowed across the border.

Sooooo you and Wash will have to drive over here and deliver them.:p You could stay in Rocky's room, she has bunk beds.

Hey look guys I printed a map for you, it's only one highway that you have to go on and only 13 hours 23 minutes. If you leave now you'll be there by 8:00AM tomorrow morning. I bet it's nice scenery.

Map.jpg

Susan:runningrabbit:

Thanks for the map, Susan!

Hm, there are a lot of "slight rights" on the way to Anchorage, lol. That's a nice thing about up here, there's usually only one hwy no matter where you're going, makes it hard to get lost!

I forgot about passports, I don't have one either. I also don't drive and make people cart me around. I will go to Anchorage one day, though. (and return with a certain Dutch bunny, but I won't name names.)

~Diana

:bump

I'm just checking to see if anyone else want's bunnies made. Because after this batch I'm taking a break until Winter break or next summer because I need to focus on school since I'm taking 5 classes.

Please PM, e-mail or message me here if you are intereasted. I need at least 5 more to make a full batch.

Thanks guys!

~Katie

I haven't sent it yet, because I'm horrible and I keep forgetting. I'll mail it this week for sure and I'll send you a PM to let you know when I sent it.

I'm really really sorry and I'll spring out of pocket for express shipping instead of priority since it's totally my fault.

Katie is Millys plushy done yet? Sorry for asking again but I would feel awful if they were all ready to be shipped and I hadn't paid the money!:?

tundrakatiebean wrote:
I'm really really sorry and I'll spring out of pocket for express shipping instead of priority since it's totally my fault.
No need for that, I can be patient :)I just like to check since the post office hates me.

Back