Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pebbles arrived! Pebbles arrived!! :woohoo

6373ja8.jpg

They arrived! The salt doughs look soo much like Buddy and Roxie! :yes:

We are giving Irie (trixieismyfunnybunny) her Trixie tomorrow! She is going to love it!

OMG they are SOO cute.:inlove: i put roxies next to my bed so roxie will always be there with me!:biggrin2: Thanks so much!:big kiss:
:heartbeat:Hannah and the crew of 2

YukonDaisy wrote:
Also, can you make other animals? I'd order my whole crew if you can!

~Diana

Of course! I'll make any animals you can toss at me :biggrin2:(this goes for everyone, not just Diana!)

Thank you so much for helping, it means a lot to me:)

On a sidenote, I'm working on a new website, a personal one instead of the beading business one, and I'll be moving the fundraiser stuff there. I'll give you guys links as it is created ;)

Cool, thanks Katie!

I won't order the others for a bit, I have to save my money for the trip to get Newt. :biggrin2:

And can you tell me what the shipping weight for them would be? I'll ask Alaska Direct how much it would cost with them. Then I could get them in a day or two rather than the weeks and weeks it would take USPS/Canada Post to get them here. lol

~Diana

Hey Dianna I was wondering the same thing. I know mine have beenshipped but it's like shipping the Pony Express LOL. SLOW

Susan:runningrabbit:

SOOOSKA wrote:
but it's like shipping the Pony Express LOL. SLOW
I got my figurine of Pebbles last week, but I am so slow in getting the pictures posted. I took so many pictures, I'll have to put it in Pebbles Blog.
At least I didn't get dinged with Custom Charges.
However you will have to wait, as I have other people waiting for theirpictures that I took at a Rabbit Show.

And I've been busy with a sick Pebbles and helping my brother inlaw re-shingle his roof.

Sorry about the shipping thing, I think it's mostly the post office not being used to Alaska :grumpy:let me tell you it is REALLY annoying when you need something in the mail for school and it hasn't gotten here yet and school starts in 5 days...can you tell I have problems with this too ;)

Approx shipping weight for 2 w/ packaging is about...5-6 oz

I have another plushie here that I forgot to put up, it's got my attempt at lop ears. It's sweatshirt fabric turned inside out so the fuzzy is on the outside. It has hemitite eyes and a beaded nose. $5

stripedplushie.jpg

Back