Freddy's Scrapbook!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freddy is so cute. He looks to me likean English but then I'm not even sure if that is a classifiedbreed. We used to have a very similar looking rabbit(Jacques) and the vet put 'English' on her appointments card.

Freddy looks like a spoiled little bunny - he looks like he has Mommy and Daddy wrapped round his paw.

Not that i ever doubted Freddy's intelligence,but today he wowed me. My b/f and i were gone for the night for ouranniversary so his parents were on bunny sitting duty. they had him outrunning around and "forgot" about him. Well when they went looking forhim they found that he traveled his whole way up a huge flight ofstairs to get to his cage in my b/f's room...apparently he had to usehis potty! what a good bunny!!

Oh Freddy, you are such a good boy. Ihope mommy gave you extra treats for being so good. If shedidn't tell her Tina said she should;).

Vicky sounds so much like Christa. She holds that one ear up all the time. Silly little girls.

Tina

OMG it was sooooooooo much fun. i felt like aqueen the whole time....they def. make you feel spoiled while you staythere. this is the winery we went to. i def. recommend this place toeveryone !! the food and wine is excellent. and they have blueberrychampage it is sososososo good!

www.renaultwinery.com

Freddy finally figured out he could get somedistance while spraying....they were kissing thru the bars and then allof a sudden Freddy trned around and SPLAT he peed allllllllllllllllllover Vicky :(and then he just flopped over like nothinghappened....so hes in time out right now

baaaaaaaad freddy! :nonono:

Im trying to save the money up for it..work isslow in the summer so i dont have as much cash readily available:(......once work picks up again is when he'll go in soprolly in like two months....its no biggie .. they already have to bekept separate anyway and hes in no immediate danger if i dont have itdone...just gotta deal with yucky stuff like this for a bit :?

I bought the new Grand Theft Auto game for myboyfriends birthday .........well there is one part where you have tochase this guy on a motorcycle and "get rid of him" .....well guesswhat the bad guys name is .....none other than Freddy!! :growl:

FreddysMom wrote:
OMG it was sooooooooo much fun. i felt like a queen thewhole time....they def. make you feel spoiled while you stay there.this is the winery we went to. i def. recommend this place to everyone!! the food and wine is excellent. and they have blueberry champage itis sososososo good!

http://www.renaultwinery.com

I'm so glad you do these sort of things! Good Job!:highfive: Thanks for the recommendation. I willkeep this in mind.

Sorry to hear that Freddy is "spreading the love" the way he is with Vicky. :?

-Carolyn

here are some pictures from the winery...lol excuse this sloppy first one...we were a few bottles of wine deep at this point!

stuff004.jpg

this was the champagne glass museum..the had some that dated back to 13th century and were in posesssion of King Henry!

stuff001.jpg

one of the vineyards

stuff003.jpg

wierd lookin duck/goose?

stuff002.jpg

and some new pix of fatboy n vickie...when shes out she likes to tease the heck outta freddy

stuff008.jpg

freddy figuring out he could use the stairs which he is NOT allowed to do anymore ..cuz he decided to take them 5 at a time

stuff005.jpg

Freddy loving a bag of Kaytee hay

stuff007.jpg

Freddy lookin like the Devil on daddys desk

stuff006.jpg

Great pics, thanks for sharing them!!!Looks like you had a great time! Freddy is such a looker, Ijust wanna kiss that spot by his nose!

Back