Freddy's Scrapbook!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
Just wanted to show off my little man!! :inlove:

3b88439a.jpg

Trying to get into the box of cookies i made him!
adeae6d2.jpg

dc796699.jpg

close up!
9351ed00.jpg

Freddy-n-me
2485a4c1.jpg

eatin the cookie i made him
a75927e0.jpg

df4961fc.jpg

dumbo ears!
51937c9a.jpg

0288ec71.jpg

70981c30.jpg

my favorite picture ever!!
daf6ca39.jpg

Freddy-n-his Dad (my boyfriend Brian)
fabff1d1.jpg

such big ears!!
0129e14e.jpg

363d651a.jpg

9330ae82.jpg

40958219.jpg

8bc8634f.jpg

vitamins
ccc429f8.jpg

076b6862.jpg

snugglin w/dad
fe1a8a1a.jpg

sleeping w/mom
28e9eff8.jpg

The boyfriend
5c03dcce.jpg

My Doggies!! Dudley (Choc. Lab) and Hunter (BlkLab)
c628448d.jpg

Great Pics, He kind of reminds me of mybunny-to-be, Devon (see avatar). Although Devon is about 7 weeks andhis or her ears will most likely lop.

Everybody...thanks for all the love for Freddy!!!!!!!!!! :love:

----------------------------------

bunnylover786422
I really have no idea what breed my lil Freddy is. I think "mutt" workswell :p. He was sent home under the premise that he was a NetherlandDwarf, which he is so not (look at his big dumbo ears, they're almost5" long..i love them tho). He is still tiny tho..hes about 41/2 months a barely hits the scale at a pound.

-----------------------------

my baby hero

I think it so cute finding other bunnies that look like him! Erin'sbunny Ramona looks like him too!! bunny triplets!! yaaaay! :happyday:

He's good and does not go anywhere but in thelitter box...so i have towels down for now...but im in the process ofmaking a tray out of plexiglass to slide in there

Ineverdid see this thread!

You know how I love Freddy! He's the sweetestLittleLove. I agree thatyour favorite picture is the bestpicture, but I have to say, the one where he's sleeping on you and yourgiving him the vitaminsreally tug at my heart strings aswell.

Whatan adorable Little Mon! Even though he looks small, he carries himself soTall.

Gosh, I love him so much. Oh! And by the way, youare a beautiful woman.I love to see Freddy's dadcuddling him too. What a great family you make.

-Carolyn

Back