Freddy's Scrapbook!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol they are some set arent they? theyveupgraded from being called dumbo ears to satellites! We thought that hewould eventually grow into them...nope they grew along with him..theyrecertainly a defining characteristic of his :phe's glaring atme right b/c im eating his crasins teehee

aww such a lil cutie!! i mean the boyfriend lolJOKE! lol na gr8 pics ya have a adorable lil bunnie there! thanks forshowing usall hes soooooooo cute!:love::inlove:

Some new pix of my buns! ;)

hehe look how her ear is flopped over now.. i wonder when the other will flop

14dbd193.jpg

P7060106.jpg

heres the lazy freddy!

P7060108.jpg

Ohhh look at Vicky. What a doll. I lovethe airplane ears, very cute. Christa's ears lopped but she stillcarries one up all the time almost.

Look at my baby Freddy. He is such a cutie. He is so sweet andalways looks sweet too. Hug and kiss them both for me.

Tina

Aww. Freddy is such a cutie! Love the new cage. Can you give Freddy a big huge for me? :p

Hey Freddy's Mom! Great scrapbook! Freddy is one lucky guy ;)

AND, you are SO pretty! Your man is cute too! (Both of them) heeheee

W:shock:w! What have you been feeding,Freddy? He has sprouted up and GROWN.:p Anyway, helooks very handsome as always. Vicky looks adorable with herflopped ear and uppie ear.

Honestly, Freddy's been going thru these crazygrowth spurts...up to about 4 months he was only a lil over a pound andnow the fatty is almost 3.5 lbs...prolly more by now ... i dunno whatthey did to him at the place i boarded him, but he is HUGE compared towhen i brought him there, not fat just bigger all around ..and he'sfinally a man rabbit ... cept now hes back to peeing on me .. twiceyesterday .. hopefully that was just him mad at me for leaving him foralmost a week.. or i hope it will subside once his neuter happens :p

oooooooooooo and i finally found a chew toy he actually sits and chewson instead of trying to find my flip-flops....its made out of willowbark..it looks like a wreath...its made by the "the busy bunny" heLOVES it

haha sorry guys i just bought a new digital camera so im going a lil trigger happy with it :p

Freddy002.jpg

hah he looks so chubby cuz hes smushed in that container...he loves being in there with all his hay

Freddy001.jpg

Freddy's dad had some fun with the camera

Freddy019.jpg

i swear his ears just keep getting bigger and bigger

Freddy020.jpg

Freddy024.jpg

"you cant see me being a piggy!"

Freddy026.jpg

doesnt this picture make his eyes look scary?

Freddy027.jpg

Freddy trying to get my chocolate bar...he's so silly

Freddy022.jpg

Freddy023.jpg

that is true it hurts a bit more..but honestlythe area goes numb after about 5 minutes ... and for example the guythat does my tattoos is a close friend of mine so we chat away thewhole time and before you know it, its over....BUT no tattoos for youunless you are certain that is what you want...i draw on myself withsharpies and walk around with it for a week to see if i really like itor not...and of course as long as you are in your parents household youhave to get their permission! :D

oh yeah...and it says Liebe which is Love in German :)

What cutiesyou have there , I lovethe full streatch for thechocolate bar thats just precious, and them ears ohmy , how sweet . Youhave beautiful Babies .

Yes so Freddy is going thru his first molt andhe looks SO funny... the camera doesnt really pick up on his baldspots.....but he looks like he has a hump on his nose....there is thisone patch of fur right above his nose that is not ready to come off...itried to brush it off and he looks too silly.........ohh and his furhas become so much softer not that it wasnt before, but this new coatfeels more fine its really nice.

-------------

oh yes..and my b/f is moving to VA and that really stinks forme/awesome job opp. for him...........so can anyone tell me anythingabout Richmond? cuz most likely ill be relocating in about 6 monthsonce im done with school...hes looking for apartments right now and ifanyone could let me know some good areas and the ones to stay out ofand like what average living expenses are like down there .. that wouldbe wonderful!! thank you ;)

Latest posts

Back