Fluffball being spayed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snugglesafe's are made out of hard plastic, and they come with a removable fleece cover (which I think I remember are supposed to be removed before microwaving). I have no idea if they would boil in a pot ok or if the plastic would melt, or something? I do think the instructions on mine say only to use in the microwave, if I remember correctly....

Becca, I am glad Fluffball came through the surgery ok, and I hope she gets better overnight!

If it was me, and she's not looking better tomorrow, I would start trying to seek out pain meds, even if it means calling another vet who might give them to you. I only say this because tomorrow if Friday and if she needs treatment/pain meds and doesn't get them tomorrow, then you are looking at the weekend which means emergency vets, a whole lot of extra cost and hassle to get her seen, which would make it more worrying for you. I'm only saying this is what I would do, though (I'm no expert) :)

I know you are trying your best for her and you're doing great :)

Well I am very hungry lol and Fluffball................

HAS EATEN AND DRANK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was in bed and Emily and mum watched her eat hay and drink from her bowl!
We just checked her wound and it looks fine :)
I'm so proud of her!!!

No

Don't send it to me

Keep hold of it and you can just send it back to the company who sent it to you. I just need to sort out the returns thing first. Don't do anything with it yet.

Yesterday I tried to cancel the order and they told me it was their pleasure to tell me that it was in the post. How annoyed was I!

Don't do anything yet, I just have to get the returns procedure underway and then I'll tell you what to do. It won't be that different than sending it to me, I just need to nfind out where you send it and probably give you some sort of code to put on it. Keep all the packaging it came in, if you haven't yet thrown it away. If you have thrown it away it doesn't matter.

Becca wrote:
Well I am very hungry lol and Fluffball................

HAS EATEN AND DRANK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was in bed and Emily and mum watched her eat hay and drink from her bowl!
We just checked her wound and it looks fine :)
I'm so proud of her!!!
See Becca I told you she would be just fine. It's great she is hungry and thirsty.
Keep up the work FLUFFBALL and Becca.

Tracy mum posted the snugglesafe today :D

So thats all sorted x

_________

Fluffball has recovered amazingly well I am so superly proud of her!!!! Her check up yesterday went good :D Her wound is perfectly fine (still checking it everyday though) shes eating pellets again and hay :)

Can I put her out in the run today? Its really nice weather :)

Wow, I'm so glad she recovered so well. I personally would keep her on restricted movement for a few more days because you don't want her to injure her tummy.

Please thank your mum for me Becca :) And thank you for letting me know.

Back