Dyky71's Photo Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina,

I knew that posting the picture of the baby white would pull at yourheartstrings, but wouldn't it be incredible if one of the little oneswere to be adopted by Dyky. (No Pressure, Dyky. Totally understand thatall things have to be considered.)

Regardless, I am amazed when I look at that little baby white and Ithink that the little one will get to be as big as Apollo. I bet thelittle ones have already grown a lot. Of course, I don't know if I'llever look at a White Flemish Giant and not think of Apollo. I thinkit's impossible.

Rupert's color and good looks also remind me of Jenniblu's Baby, Vash.I know it will pull at her heart too. Dyky has brought both of themback in a small way. It's not the same, but it somewhat does speak tothe circle of life.

:dunno:

There will certainly never be another Apollo, Vash, or any of the otherbeauties that are now Over the Rainbow, but hopefully seeing otherslike them reinforce that their extended families live on.

The rabbit world is a small one as we've learned through the years, the Flemish - even smaller.

I'm with you, Tina. I want to see more pictures of these three babiesand hear more stories. I know I'm taking Rupert. I figure if Dyky getsa white Flemish baby, then I'd have to help you nap the little one. Iwouldn't feel right to take the white baby away from you.

:angel:

-Carolyn

:mad:Ok Carolyn ,you big Bunny Napper!!

I will hand my Rupert over when you hand over Cali;)

I know that will never happen so I am safe!:bunnydance:

And you better think twice about napping my little white baby! I am armed and dangerous!!:gun::zoro:

Don't trust herTina...she is sneaky!:witch: She wouldn't give the whitebaby to you and she would probably nap Otis while she was at it!:nonono:
Carolyn ,you don't fool me with those angel wings!! LOL!

Carolyn, uh huh, you would keep them both.

I am talking with Dyky about finding out moreinformationabout that other little white punkin. Somehowanother white Flemmie boy just feels right.

We definitely need to see and hear more about Rupert and his family.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
That white baby is tugging at my heart stringspretty good. Somehow another white Flemmie boy just feels right.

This is making me all leaky. I don't like being leaky.

:bigtears:

The three glasses of wine probably didn't help, either.

Laura

Wow what gorgeous rabbits Rupert, Ivan andScrappy are :love:. Those baby Flemish are beautiful too. Dyky hereshoping that one of those babies will be yours!

Tina wouldn't it be great if you could alsoget one of thoselittle flemmies, especially the white Buck. That would be awesome.

Vickie

Wow I like Ruperts ears!!! Nut have to admit Scrappy is my favourite;)

Sounds like they are great bunnies.

Umm more pics would be nice too! ;);)

dyky71 wrote:
I will hand my Rupert over when you hand over Cali

You wipe that thought right out of your head, Miss Missy! :nonono:

Keep Cali out of this! My babies prefer to live with me - asdo all of yours and the Rabbits of the World. Don't try todeny it. It's a fact of life.

and I AM an Angel!!!

-Carolyn

:scared:I knew you couldn't keep up the"NICE" act and I was right!! Your true colors are showing now and yourREAL intentions have been revealed!
You want all the bunnies in the world!! No one is safe!
:phone:Get the word out Carolyn wants her own empire with all our bunnies!!:shock:
The World as we know it will be Bunnyless!!:X
This will be war with Tucker Town!!
We must arm ourselves to save our babies!!:gun:

Dyky was thoughtful enough to send us new pictures of the babies! :jumpforjoy:

dyky71 wrote:
Get the word out Carolyn wants her own empire with all our bunnies!!:shock:
The World as we know it will be Bunnyless!!:X
This will be war with Tucker Town!!
We must arm ourselves to save our babies!!:gun:

I'm Shocked at you, Dyky!

Is that anyway to talk about your rabbit's Future Mother? :no:

Shame Shame, everyone knows your name! :nonono:

-Carolyn

attachment.php

Oh my goodness! That is too cute!

Laura

"Your rabbits future mother":nonono:
You don't give up do you!! :foreheadsmack:
Thanks for adding the pictures :bouquet:

The little ones are about 4 weeks old now.
The white ones had sore eyes when they opened and are getting betterwith medication. You can see the discoloration around one of the whitebabies eyes from the meds.
They are growing fast!! Such little sweeties !!

dyky71 wrote:
You don't give up do you!! :foreheadsmack:

With rabbits as gorgeous and well-behaved as yours are, I'd be CRAZY to give up!

Love the new pictures. Encore, Encore!

-Carolyn

They aren't mine. They are from the breeder I got Rupert from.
I am planning on getting one of the white ones but the Light grey are so tempting also.They look like Mini-me Ruperts:inlove:

Carolyn said" Well behaved":shock2: Are you sure you are thinking of MYbabies??? Well...Rupert is pretty well behaved but Scrappy andIvan:rofl:are rotten:bunnydance: The things they come up with sometimeswill raise your hair:scared:
Gotta love em!!

If they were in Tucker Town, they'd be perfectAngels. It's the environment their in that makes themmisbehave, I say! The Environment!!!!

My ruling is for them to be transported IMMEDIATELY to Tucker Town.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back