Carolyn....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
babydoshia wrote:
Wow Carolyn.? You've got yourself a show girl there.? And?she's even related my?my boy, even better :D

?

"We are Family....I got all my Sistas and Me. We are Family....Get up Everybody and Saainnng!..."

babydoshia wrote:
According to my highly inacurate bathroom scale Murphy weighs in at about 15lbs.? :shock:

Showrabbits sure creates some Beasts!

She's got An A-Number One reputation amongst Flemish breeders in the United States.

I've learned that many breeders want her rabbits. She's extremely selective in who she sells to.

God Bless You, Showrabbits. Thank you for sticking to The Highest ofStandards. Proof Positive: The Truth always comes around. You neverblew your horn, and little did we realize that you are The Who's Who ofthe Flemish Giant Breeders World.

Respectfully submitted,
-Carolyn

gypsy wrote:
lol? its? the? tractor trailer? effect?? where the? front goes? the?? back end? has to follow? ;p

You hit the nail on the head, Gypsy.

*High Five*

:dude:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Showrabbits sure creates some Beasts!

She's got An A-Number One reputation amongst Flemish breeders in the United States.

I've learned that many breeders want her rabbits. She's extremely selective in who she sells to.

God Bless You, Showrabbits. Thank you for sticking to The Highest ofStandards. Proof Positive: The Truth always comes around. You neverblew your horn, and little did we realize that you are The Who's Who ofthe Flemish Giant Breeders World.

Respectfully submitted,
-Carolyn

Amen to that.

babydoshia wrote:
Wow Carolyn. You've got yourself a show girlthere. Andshe's even related mymy boy,even better :D

Murphy is 8 months old now. He is soooo big. My big teddybear. I'll go weigh him now and report back.

Fergi, do you have any pictures of Diva next to you or something elsefor size comparison. In these pictures she lookshuge. She looks like an adult.

Now I'm curious. Tamra, how much do my baby's parents weigh?

Babydoshia, this is the best comparison I can find. They are on top ofa 20 gallon tote bucket with the lid on top. Sam is about 2 months inthe pic and Diva was 4 months.

47b5df38b3127cce9e93c84dea9d00000026108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df38b3127cce9e93cb8aaac300000016108QZMXDho5bG

Sam is Fergi and Ben's (flemish) baby.

How is Murphey getting along all spoiled with his new cage! If you have the time I would love to see some Murphey pics!

Carolyn, that is just crazy that she is part of Showrabbits stock! Whata neat coincidence! Now you know your girl has good lines!

Fergi's mom

This is all so exciting! Okay, now tell me, how big doordinary Flemish get? And then, how bigdoes this line usuallyget? Oh, oh...I can'tbelieve you are allinbred! Sorry, I had to get ahillbillyjoke in there! I can't believe you arerelated....How cool!

Raspberry

Carolyn wanted me to "fess up" because I was talking about Showrabbits behind her back . . .

"Now that's the type of person who gives breeders a good name!

We get to meet some rather amazing individuals on this forum!"

Iknew Cali had to have some top quality breeding in her :)

Pam

Wow that is cool.Well actualy I want tobe carefull because it may not be one ofAJs offspring in thepedigree but there is a pretty good possiblitythatitcould be because boy she looksjustlike AJ. IFSo let me get this strait. I took some rabbitsfrom Iowa toBatavia Iowa where a friend of mine tookthemdowntokanses at a flemish nationalshow and gave them to the bushes on my behalf. They went to CA and nowtheir offspring is where?

Thanks for the good commentseveryone. Im sooo happy to hear all of that.

AJ topped out at about 19 pounds, BUT she is still goingstrong and I expect her to get up there again. She is soft fleshed soshe realy doesnt get any of the heavy muscle to her. Now Murphies dadcould be one of two rabbits.A buck that AJ met up with at theflemish national show in Michigan or Bruno my buck. Both some of thetop wieghts you can get with both topping off over twenty pounds. Ifyou look at his pedigree I can tell you. I think it was the buck fromTexas that she met up with at the show but right now I just cantremember wich litter is which. Esspacaily since I had been trying fortwo years to get her breed with this buck, meeting the people at theevery big show I was at and each time failing to get a litter a monthlater so finally I was able to get a litter but I just cant rememberwich litter it was. Give me his ear number and I would know.

Its hard to believe how there is so many rabbits of mine in just aboutevery state that has flemish. Even some offspring of mine in Japan.

Right now I am not breeding any rabbits due to not having extra time tospend with babies so for a year people wont be seeing new stock from me.

Oh and the normal flemish is usualy any where from 15 to 18 pounds, now the saught after flemish is over that.

Cali is such a pretty bunny! I'mjealous of all the flemish...I want one! I'm thinking once Imove and have some more room, I might have to get one of thosebabies. They are the bunnies I grew up with...my relativesused to breed them...and they are wonderful.

Jen

Carolyn wrote:
"We are Family....I got all my Sistas and Me. We are Family....Get up Everybody and Saainnng!..."

And guess what song I'll be singing now when I am trying to sleep LOL

Amazing how things pop up and you realise just how small this world is huh.

I was sitting her saying out loud, "mmmm", "ohhh" "wow" "amazing"LOL Mind you I got some weird looks from daughter as she walked past.

That is really an amazing thing huh!

Wow, I really can't believe this! How incredible.*sigh* seeing all these pictures really makes me want to bunnynapCali...I mean...hug her. Yes. :p

showrabbits wrote:
Give me his ear number and I would know.

ICB46 :D

Fergi, Murphy is doing great. He loves his cage. Ihave a big boxin there for him that he sleeps in durring theday and likes to toss around. I have to take it out and nightbecause he is so noisy lol.

I'll try and take some new pics of him today.

Thanks for the compliments, cirrustwi, RebeccaUK,Peter, Stephanie, Fergi, babydoshia, and all the others who sent mybaby girl such loving messages.

She's an absolute Doll. She's a blast andI love her dearly.

Showrabbits, Cali came from a breeder in Temecula,California. I just can't get over that she's connected toyou. I'm so glad I got 'one of yours' before you took a breakfrom breeding. Are you looking forward to the vacation you'retaking from it or do you miss it?

-Carolyn

Murphies dad was the buck from texas!

I already miss having little baby bunnies running around the barn andits only been a few months! But just think how exciting it will be tohave babies again later after such a long wait.

Glad to hear that murphy likes his new cage. He must of been the littleguy that kept pushing his nestinig box out of the corner. Hard tobeleive that a little six week old flemish can move a eight pound box.I think he liked to get behind it or something.

Cant wait to see more pictures of all of the flemies again im gladdthat they found loving homes in your guys' arms because they really doseem happy.

That is probably the best part of having baby rabbits! You guys are really great!

OMG!! Carolyn, she is Gorgeous. The black andwhites you sent do not do my niece justice. I am so used to Apollo thatI have a hard time trying to visualize a 2 pound bunny. The pics withBuck(Who looks great) really do help. Tucks is tiny. I would be scaredof a bunny that small. I guess I'm too used to the Beast lol.

Tina

Back