Carolyn....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephanie wrote:
Speaking of Diva.....

Do you have any recent pics?? **Insert puppydog eyes here**
Later tonight when I practice for the props contest I will post theones that don't make it. I plan on using Diva for this contest...I wasthinking a bunny harness towing one of my boys trailers or something!

Fergi's mom

Once you give Cali craisins, you wouldn't want todo it again. I can't even touch the bag without her freakingout on me and getting right in my face.

This was a picture of her when she gave a dear friend of mine kisses.

She loves Love.

-Carolyn

As my heart melts....

You can really get a good perspective of her size in that picture. And she's not even full grown yet! :shock:

Btw, I like that chair. Yes, I'm a bit domestic.....

This is one of my favorite pictures of Our Diva. :)

-Carolyn

47b4cc27b3127cce9ddde8df4a1200000016108QZMXDho5bG

Another favorite of mine of Diva! She's such a babe!

:)

-Carolyn

47b4cc09b3127cce9d808ad86d7000000016108QZMXDho5bG

I LOVE that first picture! She is great, that look on her face.

Gah, I wish we had room for a fourth rabbit. Our current cage is big, but by no means large enough for a Flemish.

Aww they're so cute!! Cali looks so sumptuous! :)

I want a Flemish too but I can't find any breeders... there are nonelisted with the BRC... Anyone want to ship a couple over tome? oooh then I could start breeding!Mwahahahahaha!!! I'm sure Dan would nip that in the budimmediately!

Ang xx

OH! Look! Isn't shebeautiful!!! She really does have a look about her that says "Do Ilook like I care?" No wonder it ticks Tucker off! He can't intimidatethat!

Raspberry

attachment.php

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
She really does have a lookabout her that says "Do I look like I care?" No wonder it ticks Tuckeroff! He can't intimidate that!

Raspberry
I think this is a pretty clear message of "Do I look like I care?!"

attachment.php

Cali's not vindictive - Tucker is.

:)

-Carolyn

babybunnywrigley,

Attitude??? You're not kidding! He could care less if people like him or not.

attachment.php

Oh! Look at Cali! She's sopretty! I hope you don't mind, but my Mom was wondering aboutFlemish Giants one day and I copied the photo of her nail clippings andsent it to Mom. I said "Look, she's not even donegrowing!" :) What a doll!

Tucker is so cute! I hadn't seen the first pic of him in the basket. hehehe.......

Note to self: Make arrangements for the trip to CT so I can sneak in and nap a couple of bunnies

Every time I seethat picture of Tucker with his nose up in the air, I die laughing! Itlooks like a little old lady that got a whiff of something really,really bad!!!! His lips all pursed together and his nose all pointed inthe air.....just cracks me up!

Raspberry

Carolyn wrote:
I hope you do have a Flemish someday. They're such bigbabies. Last night, I was holding Cali like a baby as Iwatched t.v. She was so good, she just laid there on thecouch for the longest time without a fuss. She was going tosleep in my arms. I could never do that with Tucker or Fauna.

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Every time I see that pictureof Tucker with his nose up in the air, I die laughing! It looks like alittle old lady that got a whiff of something really, really bad!!!!His lips all pursed together and his nose all pointed in theair.....just cracks me up!

Raspberry

I probably post those two pictures too much, but they so represent Tucker and that Attitude on him.

Cali's completely opposite. She worries so much if I yell ather. I have to be careful at how much I raise my voicebecause she'll sulk and get very upset. Without a doubt,whenever I do have to correct Cali, the minute I sit down, "wwhommmp"on my lap she flies into from no where and puts her head right nowbegging for forgiveness.

Bo,

You will Not take my Cali away! You'll never find us!

Lassie,

Cali's really good when getting her nails clipped, the others fight me a bit more. Fauna more than Tucker.

-Carolyn

Cali and Fauna are super cuties, but, I have tosay lil Tucker is my fave!! I would love to come snatch him up and runaway with him back to Canada :p

Back