Bunny Dates (Still Looking)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrote this in my blog but wanted it here.

SO in a little over 1 hour we have a bunny coming here to havea date with Elvis! So maybe another joins our family. I may not have planned on another but the thought of Elvis being happy is to much! It is all I want for all the animals here.

Someone asked me if I was sure about adding another bunny even though we didn't want more. She (a good friend) wanted to make sure I wouldn't resent the new bun. Which had crossed our minds A TON but we both felt it wasn't what we wanted but what Elvis wanted. When we have taken in ANY of our animals it was with the belief we would do whatever needed to make sure they are happy. If it means a friend, than that is what we do.

So maybe in an hour we will have another member in our family. Wish us luck.

Posted from another thread.

I am sitting here crying. As most know I have been looking for a friend for Elvis. A few were mentioned. They were still in shelters so I went looking to see if I could find them...

This is my Sam

100_8345.jpg

This isArtis
MA50.12497909-1-x.jpg

Alicia...why didn't you call me when you found that cutie :shock:!!

I loooove him. He looks so much like Sam, but a bit slimmer. Are you going to try a bond?

JadeIcing wrote:
I may go down and see the bunnies at the shelter tomorrow. Yes the name is something that would have made me think boy but she is a girl.
She is adorable! I am guessing the name is pronounced "Artice" rather then "Artis" ?

I just have to say, Barley is adorable!!! :)

I think it's great that you guys are letting Elvis pick out a mate instead of you picking one for him and building their relationship. That is such a great idea. He'll get the friend of his dreams :)

Good luck with bonding and I hope Elvis finds his soulmate very soon! :)

Emily

Why thanks Emily that was such a sweet thing to say!

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
I just have to say, Barley is adorable!!! :)

I think it's great that you guys are letting Elvis pick out a mate instead of you picking one for him and building their relationship. That is such a great idea. He'll get the friend of his dreams :)

Good luck with bonding and I hope Elvis finds his soulmate very soon! :)

Emily

So I went to the shelter and she isn't the one. For Elvis or us. There was another girl that maybe. Thing is we don't know he will bond. He doesn't seem to know how to interact long term with other bunnies.

Latest posts

Back