Bunny Dates (Still Looking)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so are you getting Barley/Xander/name to be determined? It sounds like they got along very well--and I can tell you, low/no-stress bondings are the best!! It would be nice to give Miss Daisy a home, though. But I think you need a big bunny in your life, and often the bunny will choose their mate themselves.

tonyshuman wrote:
so are you getting Barley/Xander/name to be determined?
We will be giving them another chance once he is neutered.
It sounds like they got along very well--and I can tell you, low/no-stress bondings are the best!!
It would be nice to give Miss Daisy a home, though.
That is part that is hard.
But I think you need a big bunny in your life, and often the bunny will choose their mate themselves.
We both think he was going for Barley/Xander more.

JadeIcing wrote:
Raspberry82 wrote:
Wow, I'm so impressed JI! I don't know how you find the time for all of your pets, but they're all so great :D.
How? Hmm honestly don't know. I can't say I play with all everyday. I do alot of one on one. Ask anyone who chats on messenger with me. I usually have someone with me.
It's true! She usually says 'I have Dallas on me!' and then I cry....lol.... :p

I thought I had posted in this thread already! I'm sorry!

I LOVE Barley..... I really hope it can work out with him and Elvis. It's so great how they got along so well! :D

mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Raspberry82 wrote:
Wow, I'm so impressed JI! I don't know how you find the time for all of your pets, but they're all so great :D.
How? Hmm honestly don't know. I can't say I play with all everyday. I do alot of one on one. Ask anyone who chats on messenger with me. I usually have someone with me.
It's true! She usually says 'I have Dallas on me!' and then I cry....lol.... :p

I thought I had posted in this thread already! I'm sorry!

I LOVE Barley..... I really hope it can work out with him and Elvis. It's so great how they got along so well! :D

What got me is he is not neutered and they got along! I am going to die waiting!:(

Something I was telling a few people is that He wasnt as curious of us as she was but it isnt about us. It is about Elvis and that was who it is all about.

Yeah! That totally surprised me too that he was so chill and still intact! I didn't know they could be both tbh ;). Lol, I like Xander Antonio Maximus :biggrin2:.

I see! Doh. I'm so used to reading about male/female bonded pairs it didn't click in bonding two guys. I kept hearing that is the hardest, but I guess it isn't always, huh?!

It is the easiest but I have learned my animals don't alway go the easy route. My first bond was male/female. Than another male joined. They started having issues so we started to add another. She just got worse so we removed her and the other joined the two boys. Which made 3 boys together.

I wanted female for Elvis but had the feeling that he would more than likely go with most anyone. It was more of finding one he could be with. I have tried bonding him with others and that some how didn't work. I think the other attempts we were to involved. Which is why we want this to start somewhere else not here where Elvis is the king. We also want to sit back and let him decided what is right.

If when they meet again and it goes well than he comes home to see how they do here. If it goes well here than he stays. If not he has to go. The whole point to this is a friend for Elvis. I can not put me wanting him to stay ahead of what Elvis wants.

Hey (name changed),

I couldn't recall which one was the new one so figured I would try both emails.

I was just wondering where Barley ended up going and when he would be going in for the snip. We are both very anxious, I am really hoping that he is the one.We came away with such good feelings.

Things have been pretty hard around here the last few months. To many losses and not enough joy. The one I see suffering the most is Elvis. He requires so much attention sometimes more than we can give. He is a very needy little guy. I want him to have someone for himself. So if it doesn't work as much as I would loveBarley to be part of our family it hasto be about Elvis and what he would want. So if he isn't the one we just have to keep trying.

Not sure what else to say other than I hope all your zoo isdoing well.

Alicia

This coming Saturday at 11am Elvis has a date with his possible friend Barley/Xander Antonio Leopold Maximus. I am really hoping he is the one ifhe isn'tthan wekeep trying.

JadeIcing wrote:
This coming Saturday at 11am Elvis has a date with his possible friend Barley/Xander Antonio Leopold Maximus. I am really hoping he is the one ifhe isn'tthan wekeep trying.
YAY!!!! :bunnydance:

I'm really crossing all fingers and paws here that it works out well for you..... :D I'd really love for something great like Barley/Xander to happen to you guys, and to Elvis! :) :hug:

Latest posts

Back