Bunny Dates (Still Looking)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Elvis has been craving a friend and no bun here seems to fit the profile. Ok so they don't want him.

We have talked alot about this and finally settled on a friend but Elvis has to choose. Hence the dates.

Oh before anyone ask yes we could try Elvis with Apple but it isn't fair to Ringo. Yes it may just be playtime with Apple and Ringo but it makes him happy.

Elvis and Queen Daisy: This was ok but there was some mounting on both parts and I think it was good but the other date was stronger. During this date Elvis came to me more often.

100_2885.jpg

100_2886.jpg

100_2887.jpg

100_2888.jpg

100_2889.jpg

100_2890.jpg

100_2891.jpg

100_2892.jpg

100_2893.jpg

100_2894.jpg

100_2895.jpg

100_2896.jpg

100_2897.jpg

More in next post...

Elvis and Barley (name will change if this works out.): This pair was kind of lets just try another for the heck of it. (I had more or less ruled out other bunnies there for different reasons.) They BOTH groomed each other. They explored the area. Elvis didn't come to me as much during this session. Honestly if he had been neutered he may have come home with us right than and there to see how he does here.

100_2898.jpg

100_2899.jpg

100_2900.jpg

100_2901.jpg

100_2902.jpg

100_2903.jpg

100_2904.jpg

100_2905.jpg

100_2905.jpg

100_2907.jpg

100_2908.jpg

100_2909.jpg

100_2910.jpg

Now for our feelings on this.

When it comes to Daisy and Elvis. We both thought she was beautiful but we weren't so sure that Elvis was as thrilled with her. He is pretty laid back and more than likely would accept anyone. She is alittle DIVA and needs alot. We really don't want more of that. Elvis already craves so much we want someone who gets along with him but not as needy. We want Elvis to be less dependent on us and more on his bondmate.

With Barley it seemed like he would be ok with us slaves but more of a bunny lover than a human lover. Which is what we wanted. Despite being intact he was still a love. Very calm and friendly. Which we loved. Also for some reason he drew us more than Daisy did. His pictures do not do him justice he is beautiful.

Once he is neutered we will be doing another bunny date, if it goes well we will try him at home. If it doesn't work out back to the drawing board. This is HIS choice in the end, not ours.

The only one there was Kanga and after watching her for an hour she wasn't the one for him. We could try more but at this point they agreed Elvis wouldn't choose one over the other. So to make it alittle easier we stuck to just the two. Though I may ask for Eloise next time to see how he would do with her. Just to male sure that we are on the right track.

Oh, I see :)! Well, as you know, I hope Elvis picks a good one for him. I think him and Barley look so natural together from the pictures.

undergunfire wrote:
Oh, I see :)! Well, as you know, I hope Elvis picks a good one for him. I think him and Barley look so natural together from the pictures.
That is what me and Rob felt. It did seem a lot more natural with them. Though I will be calling him something else if he is the one.

JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
That is what me and Rob felt. It did seem a lot more natural with them. Though I will be calling him something else if he is the one.

Really? I LOVE his name, it is adorable :p. Will you keep it as a middle name or something?

undergunfire wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:

Really? I LOVE his name, it is adorable :p. Will you keep it as a middle name or something?
Ummm yea Barley...Nah. He just was given that this morning so no ties to it. As of right now we are thinking Xander Maximus.

Wow, I'm so impressed JI! I don't know how you find the time for all of your pets, but they're all so great :D. Elvis is a he, right? Got a little confused with some of the mis-matched he/shes in the comment. Hope Elvis likes Barley when she's fixed. Can't wait to hear what happens. I have to agree, I don't like the name barley so much. Xander sounds fitting with your fab crew names ;).

Raspberry82 wrote:
Wow, I'm so impressed JI! I don't know how you find the time for all of your pets, but they're all so great :D.
How? Hmm honestly don't know. I can't say I play with all everyday. I do alot of one on one. Ask anyone who chats on messenger with me. I usually have someone with me.
Elvis is a he, right? Got a little confused with some of the mis-matched he/shes in the comment.
Elvis is a he! That was alittle confusing.
Hope Elvis likes Barley when she's fixed.
Barley is a he. Very um sure on that. He is well endowed.
Can't wait to hear what happens. I have to agree, I don't like the name barley so much. Xander sounds fitting with your fab crew names ;).
Why thank you! Xander is for my gp that passed away last month. Mason AleXander.

Latest posts

Back