Becca's Beautiful Bunnies Business

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dippy really loves you :) It's lovely when something like that happens isn't it :)

I do just want to say though that if you have lots of buns you can still have affectionate and sociable buns if you treat them right, and if their personality is of a nice nature.

You have a lot to be grateful for with your buns, I hope thatnyou have each other for manyyears to come :)

Oh gosh, I didn't mean it to be rude like its not possible for poeople with 8 buns to have a good relationship I meant that these particular people don't and it annoys me when she thinks she is the best bunny person in where I live.

Becca wrote:
Not one of them will let you pick him/her up easily. I think it is horrible, I understand what Peg meant now. The more bunnies the more time you have to spend

Peg was definitley right about that! Lol. I have TEN bunnies....and it's hard enough to make sure I spend time with one, but I do take care to plan my weekends with lots of bunny oriented things...actually I'm about ready to go train Magic and then snatch a bunny into the house for a while. lol.

I love reading your blog, by the way, Becca!

You should take some pictures of your bunnies tomorrow! I'd love to see more! Especially of Benji! :)

Emily

Right so this weekend Benjamin went first in the 'bunny and me' bonding sessions!

WARNING PICTURE HEAVY!

SP_A2554-1.jpg

SP_A2555-1.jpg

SP_A2556-1.jpg

SP_A2557-1.jpg

SP_A2558-1.jpg

This is MINE now *chins*
SP_A2559-1.jpg

Ahhh Run Away!!
SP_A2560-1.jpg

SP_A2562-1.jpg

SP_A2563-1.jpg

SP_A2564-1.jpg

SP_A2565.jpg

I have set up all the bunnies toys and things to do that I have for them:

The bed,
SP_A2567.jpg

The ball,
SP_A2568.jpg

The wood to chew,
SP_A2569.jpg

The hay tube,
SP_A2570.jpg

The toy bunny,
SP_A2571.jpg

The news paper to rip,
SP_A2572.jpg

The cardboard box (that has lasted for agggess its had nights outside in the wind and rain, been chewed and pooped in by several bunnies and its still going strong)
SP_A2573.jpg

And finally the tunnel leading to a fluffy duvet that benjamin has chewed :? and used the stuffing to make a nest in his cage
SP_A2574.jpg

MORE PICTURES IN NEXT POST...

Then Benjamin discovered the hay box was open...

SP_A2575.jpg

and in he hopped!

SP_A2576.jpg

SP_A2577.jpg

SP_A2578-1.jpg

Then he realised he couldn't get out so he just sat there until I got him out!

Now for some horrible pictures of me and lovely ones of Ben
SP_A2481.jpg

SP_A2482.jpg

SP_A2483.jpg

SP_A2486.jpg

Chinny Chin Chin
SP_A2487.jpg

SP_A2488.jpg

SP_A2490.jpg

SP_A2494.jpg

SP_A2495.jpg

MORE IN THE NEXT POST...

Not sure why the last ones got so big :?

SP_A2496.jpg

Should I jump?

SP_A2498.jpg

Bath time:
SP_A2499.jpg

SP_A2500.jpg

Dad building hutches:
SP_A2501.jpg

SP_A2502.jpg

I'll just throw one in of Dippy :p
SP_A2503.jpg

SP_A2504.jpg

Fluffball: These were taken the other day when she was pregnant still
SP_A2505.jpg

SP_A2506.jpg

Benjamin wanted to come out and play more!

SP_A2507.jpg

So off he went onto the harness for the first time ever!

SP_A2523.jpg

SP_A2524.jpg

SP_A2525.jpg

SP_A2527.jpg

SP_A2528.jpg

Then he tried to go under the bench which obviously I cannot fit under!
SP_A2529.jpg

And off he ran me running after him..

SP_A2530.jpg

MORE PICS IN NEXT POST

WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES OF PENCIL KIT BELOW

X

X

Kit in nest
SP_A2534.jpg

SP_A2535.jpg

SP_A2536.jpg

SP_A2540.jpg

SP_A2541.jpg

In the next one you can see how squashed he was:

SP_A2542.jpg

The next one you can see how cute he is:

SP_A2543.jpg

His wickle nose
SP_A2544.jpg

Thats all of them,
Now I'm going to bond with Dippy and Fluffball, expect more pictures later :)

That's a lot of pictures! lol. Benjamin is really sweet. I love his little fringe :D

Fluffball did a great job of pushing Frederick out because that must have been so hard for her. I've not actually seen one that squashed before, and I've seen a good few pencil kits. No wonder she was so whacked after, bet the poor girlie was exhausted.

Thanks for sharing all those pics :D

Thanks Tracy!, Fluffball's had her bonding time I just need to get those pictures on. We have also just done Fluf and Dip's entry for the contest and Dippy's a bit angry now so I don't want to upset him anymore bless him. All the failed pictures from that should be on in a bit too!

I'm not sure which one of Dippy's pics I'm going to use for the contest...

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

Gosh I look horrid in this one:
DSC00692.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

I think I may pick this one with a caption that I have not though of yet hehe

DSC00691.jpg

Here is a pic from the other day:
dsc006802.jpg

That is Little Ben who you can't see the face right?

Becca - you could always crop the picture and do something like this (I was just playing around to give you some ideas..).

Beccasbunny-1.jpg

I couldn't edit out the red eyes (I did try)...but here's another one:

beccasbunny2-1.jpg

I should have cropped out the right side a bit - I was going to use that area to put the words -but I couldn't make them line up nice...so I put them at the bottom. I probably should have cropped out the blue bag on the left too...to make the picture less "cluttered" looking since I wanted to focus more on you & your bunny.

But those give you some ideas.....

Awwh thanks Peg :D

Dippy's just has his nails clipped by yours truly!

I have noticed that Dippy has not been eating hay, I haven't changed it at all but he just seems to push it out the way and eat around it. He doesn't have a hay rack so I have to put it in his bowl. So after contacting Tracy she gave me LOTS of idea's and I've tried the first one which is chopping the hay up smaller and mixing it with carrot. So I just spent abot half an hour chopping up hay and carrot. I hope it works, I don't want him to get ill :(

I'll keep you guys updated!

Benjamin is one of the hyperest (sp?) bunnies I have ever met, whenever I pick him up he jumps up onto the shelf and starts eating the dropped pellets :p
He has pulled the stuffing out of the quilt we put over his cage at Night to keep him warm and the stuffing is all over his cage hehe!

They are in the process of being swapped over to Adult Nuggets, from before being on Junior Nuggets!

It is going down well they are all still healthy and love the new food!

Latest posts

Back