Becca's Beautiful Bunnies Business

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked there, but there's no post on the arrangments, and I've read this blog from top to bottom.

LedaHartwood wrote:
I looked there, but there's no post on the arrangments, and I've read this blog from top to bottom.
Becca, please correct anything wrong here but:

Becca's (Dippy's slave), mums friend asked to borrow Dippy for stud, Becca said no and spent alot of time at it, but in the end Dippy did meet the doe and (there is no wrong in this part) then MY little Benji was born :p

Yes Meg, Correct - Apart from the ending I think MY needs to be HER!

:p:p

Today I had each bunny in for a while for bonding time with mummy :D

Benjaminupdates.jpg

He eats so much for such a little bunny :shock:
I was giving each bun a couple of small pieces of carrot for being so good and he loved it so much he was eating it out of my hand :p
He also eats all his food, I can't let him get to fat though :?

He let me cuddle him and kiss him, I'm surprised the bunnies put up with me smothering their tiny faces in kisses all the while LOL!
How long is it before I can start clipping his nails? They are really sharp but look so thin and fragile I'm scared I might rip them off or something :?

fluffballupdates.jpg

I can't really see her getting any bigger though isn't it true that most pregnant bunnies don't show it?
She's still so sweet and she's getting really big her mane is massive now, so pretty!!
Her spots on her back form a line when she stretches out its amazing!!
I can't wait to get her spayed so her litter training goes well!! She is doing great but still pee's outside the box sometime.

I have a picture of her somewhere with a cute little hat on, its gorgeous but I can't seem to find it :grumpy: I'll keep searching.

dippyupdates.jpg

I am quite excited becuase it's firework night tomorrow Dippy might be allowed inside for the night Woop!!!
I hope he does becuase I love him so much! Today when I brought him in I thought he seemed a bit off becuase he was just sitting in one postition but then he started licking me all over!!
He so affectionate, I keep saying that but its becuase he is HEHE! I have some pictures but need to upload them :D

dippyupdates.jpg

He's staying the night inside tonight because of the fireworks :biggrin2: YAY!

aww thats soo cute :D

what about benji and fluffball ?? :S

ly bmttve

dazzy_14 wrote:
aww thats soo cute :D

what about benji and fluffball ?? :S

ly bmttve
They are in the summer house so they will be fine :) Don't worry, Though if I was in charge they would all be with me inside in my bedroom hehe!

aww goody good good good

but make sure u keep checking up on them :D

(I don't mean to be bossy :p)

ly bmttve

dazzy_14 wrote:
aww goody good good good

but make sure u keep checking up on them :D

(I don't mean to be bossy :p)

ly bmttve
Well I would but I have audtions remember :D

Benjamin is sooo cute! I love his little "mohawk" thing going on!

I really love lionheads! Yours are just the perfect example of lionhead, floofy cuteness! :groupparty:

I'm so glad we got them when we did, otherwise we would of got another breed becuase it would of been too late they would of already gone to new homes.

Becca wrote:
Today I had each bunny in for a while for bonding time with mummy :D

Benjaminupdates.jpg

How long is it before I can start clipping his nails? They are really sharp but look so thin and fragile I'm scared I might rip them off or something :?
You could cut them now probably. How old is he? You just need to be very carefull and only cut the very tip.

fluffballupdates.jpg

I can't really see her getting any bigger though isn't it true that most pregnant bunnies don't show it?
Actually bunnies will show, their tummies will get rounder, and you can tell because they may be grouchier than usual.

dippyupdates.jpg

I am quite excited becuase it's firework night tomorrow Dippy might be allowed inside for the night Woop!!!
I hope he does becuase I love him so much! Today when I brought him in I thought he seemed a bit off becuase he was just sitting in one postition but then he started licking me all over!!
He so affectionate, I keep saying that but its becuase he is HEHE! I have some pictures but need to upload them :D

Arrh Cool! Thanks for telling me :) I'll go and inspect her tummy hehe!

Your welcome Becca. Just be careful when you pick her up. If she is pregnant you don't want to hurt the babies from to much pressure.

Yeah I was wondering about that, is there any other way I can pick her up to be extra careful?

Latest posts

Back