"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words can not express how much you will be missed, beautiful boy.

June10tham099.jpg

Blessed Be Apollo.

:runningrabbit:

Jen, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saffy, Sampson, Lilly, Abby, Dillon,Anissa, Delilah, Corky, Cedric,Lena and Fluffy Bunny (thestill nameless Angora)

Oh no Apollo Wallo. I am so sorry Tina. He will be missed so much. Tina if you need anything please email me.

Angel and MeatHead :sad::apollo::runningrabbit:

Binky free big boy..... :bigtears:

Know that you were a big part of my inspiration in getting aflemmie...you were a wonderful representaton of what a flemmie shouldbe!

:sad:

Oh Tina...there simply are no words.

Prayers and *HUGS* for you and your family during this time.

Apollo will always be in our hearts.

:apollo:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

My Dear Sweet Apollo,

I love you baby. I never thought you would have toleave us so soon. We are devastated baby. So if you see us cryingplease know we will be ok Sweetheart. Please don't be upset by it. Youtook a huge part of me when you left and no one will ever be able tofill it. You are probably going to be seeing alot of changes. Don't youfor a second think we are trying to forget you ok, we never will. Imiss you Angelheart, we all do. You will always be my baby boy.

I won't say goodbye. I will say until I see you again...

Love, Mom, Dad and Jer

ps. Buck, please hold Apollo for me. Please give him lots ofkisses and cuddles for us. Tell him every day that we love him totallyand completely. Take good care of my baby ok?

That was very sweet Tina, and I'm sure not easy to write...brought tears to my eyes.

Goodbye Apollo, you beautiful boy....your legend will live on.

Fare well you big ball of white fluff.

You made us laugh
You made us cry

Keep binkying free
Round that big tall tree !!!

I'll miss ya big buddy. And don't forget to show mummy a sign that you're alright !!

:rose::rainbow: :kiss:

:angelandbunny:Big hugs from Loopy, Loppy, Poppy & Big Mama

I just lost my baby girl, Trinity. On October19, 2005. I miss her so much. She was only five months old, shedeserved so muuch more,

Trinity, words cant express how much i miss you right now. One thingthat bothers me, one thing you could never tell me....I hope I made youhappy, thats all I want to know...were you happy?Love, Darlene, Eric, Corbin, Leilu and Ruby

Ill be seeing you.

I am so sorryDarlenenichole , Its never easy to lose a beloved pet ,especially when they are so young . know you willsee her again when the time is right .

darlenenicole wrote:
I just lost my baby girl, Trinity. On October 19, 2005. Imiss her so much. She was only five months old, she deserved so muuchmore,

Trinity, words cant express how much i miss you right now. One thingthat bothers me, one thing you could never tell me....I hope I made youhappy, thats all I want to know...were you happy?Love, Darlene, Eric, Corbin, Leilu and Ruby

Ill be seeing you.

I'm So Sorry, darlenenicole.

:sad:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back