"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a bunny, but Mr. Woo died thismorning, he was my moms cat that Cassi raised up from a kitten and madetame... He was a little snotty with the younger kids, but he was stilla big smush ball... I dont know if my mom will have the heart to posthis passing here becasue his death has hit her very hard. Buton this day I would like to say this prayer for the Woo.

[align=center]"In the shadows of the night you did walk,
Upon soundless paws you would stalk,
With eyes as sharp as that of any hawk.

With your passing our hearts do weep,
For now you will enter into the eternal sleep,
But into our hearts and dreams I am sure you will creep.

With Love and Light,
We whisper sweet prince goodnight,
Allowing you to pass without a fight."

by: Shadow {Rita, In Loving Memory of Mr. Woo}

MrWoo.jpg

[/align]

My prayers go out to all of you who have lostbeloved pets. Almost a year agowelostlittle Goldie and while we did not have hervery long she touched our hearts.

She was a sweet and gentle little lady and she will not be forgotten...

sithbunny1.jpg

A good friend of mine recently lost her horse tocancer. I know that he meant the world to her and she loved him somuch. She's really grieving right now so although he's not a rabbit i'mputting him on here.

:bunnyangel:

Hey guys-

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Life is pretty crazy-busy,between school and work and all the animals. I've been reading postshere when I can, but I don't have much time type out any replies.

Some of you may remember Napster, the hamster I rescued a little over ayear ago:http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=1461&forum_id=1

We only had a year together, but in that time he was transformed from ascared and quivering mess into a sweet and loveable hamster that justwanted to be held.

He had a stroke on Wednesday, September 28. For the next two days hewas weak, shaky, but not entirely without spunk (he fastidiouslyrearranged the toilet paper I put into his nest to keep him warm). Healso started going to the bathroom on himself, so twice a day my momand I would carefully clean him. He wasn't too happy about beingcleaned, of course, but we always made sure to give him plenty of TLCafterwards.

On Friday, September 30, around 8pm I took him out of his cage, and momheld him while I cleaned his bottom. I also noticed that his chest waswet with drool. His teeth appeared to be overgrown, but I didn't wantto take care of that right away, for fear of stressing him too much.

After he was clean, I sat down on the couch and laid him on my chest.He stayed there for over an hour, cuddled in warmly under my hand, andfast asleep.

At 9:30, he started to stir a little, and so mom and I took theopportunity to get a better look at his teeth. I had to weigh thepotential stress it would cause him against the fact that he could verywell starve to death if this was left untreated.

Turns out I didn't have much of a choice to make.

He had another stroke, in my hands. It was very fast. As he wasbreathing his last, I held him, and stroked him, and told him it wasokay. He could go. I leaned over, kissed him, and whispered into hisear, You've been a wonderful boy. You can leave now, it'salright. And he was gone.

There's nothing I would have done differently. No better way I couldhave imagined for him to spend his last night. And yet...it hurts somuch.

[align=center]
36_1_44.gif

[/align]

[align=center]
z9974414.jpg

You deserved a much better start to life
than the one you got.
But the year we had together, short as it seemed,
was precious. I miss you, little man...

[/align]

Aww, m.e. He was so cute and looked so happy in his comfortable home. I'm so sorry.

:sad:

-Carolyn

It was a year ago that I lost Darthand Pumpkin. Iwas very close to Darth and was a really sweetlittle bunny. He died way before his time and I will never forget thejoy that he gave Jeannette and I for the few months that he had himlast year.

We miss you Darth and Pumpkin :bigtears:

bunny1.jpg

pumpkin.jpg

:sad:

Ms. Mitzie is with her dad, Buck Jones. Mitzie is on theLeft...Maxie's on the right and all three are together at last.

Latest posts

Back