Poor Nibbles!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Leanne, I'm not sure how I missed thisthread, but I am so terribly sorry. I cannot even imagine thepain of losing 2 babies in such a shortperiod.

You are in my prayers.

Jen

Leanne,

Thoughts are with you and yours, losing your loved ones is so very hard.

I wish there was something I could say, but I know nothing will take away your pain.
I'm here if you need a shoulder.

So sorry for you.

((((((hugs))))))
:rose:

i really do feel for you very much at themoment,it seems you have had it a bit tough,i dont know you but yourpost brought tears to my eyes:(,it was all very sad to read.

i was just thinking what would i do if i had to go through something like that.i would be totally shattered,just like you.

the myxi virus is such a horrible thing,a bunny should never have tosuffer such a horrific death,no matter it be a domesticated one or awild bunny.

its not fair that over here we are not allowed the vaccine for myxi,but the government have it in the palm of their hand:X.

im really very sorry for you having to watch your babiesdie that way,and now your sweet little piggie:(

My goodness, you've been through a lot lately.. I'm so sorry for all of your loss. :purplepansy:

(((Leanne)))

I just wish there was something I could say to help you feel better...please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm just so very sorry for your loss....

:bigtears:

Thanks, yeah i am hoping things will turn forthe better too after the past few weeks. Apparently, in atown close by there is a very large outbreak of myxi and many of therabbits are dying. My old neighbours came round today as their rabbitdied at the weekend. they were going to give us their cage and thingsbut we didnt need them in the end due to the loss of our 3 animals.
Leanne :)

Back