Z's off to the vet again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeroshero

Reaction score
Good morning, the little Mr is going to the vet again this morning. He was supposed to go in for a follow up but seemed to have an upset tummy yesterday. He's still eating, drinking, and active I made the mistake of trying to switch brands of hay. :( If you have any extra good thoughts you can send his way it would be greatly appreciated.

image.jpg

Last edited:
That little face is so adorable. So sorry to hear he's not feeling well, wishing you all the best :)

Keeping Z in prayer that his vet visit goes well & he will be well soon. Z sure is cute! Don't know how you keep from holding & petting him all the time (or at least as much as he will let you!). :feelbetter:

Yay finally no gas! My vet has been trying to get Proviable RB in for Zero but its on an indefinite back order. If anyone out there in RO world has a veterinarian that will ship me some please let me know. Poor Zero just doesn't catch any breaks, he is four months old. The vet confirmed my suspicions he is possibly bilateral crypt orchid, that is a major procedure to neuter him. With his GI issues it was not something I wanted to hear. :(

Tauntz - I tire of petting him long before he does LOL, usually I will just lay on the floor and he harasses me until he gets bored then will come lay on me.

Thank you all for the good thoughts :)

Latest posts

Back