ZEUS HAS ARRIVED!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO very happy for you Peg!:bunnydance: Welcome Zeus!!!!!:welcome1 The pictures are awesome! Many thanks to Ivory and Zin for making this possible! He is truly home now. How is he doing today? Settling in?

Zin did nothing but lend moral support and have the manfolk take pics.. this was Ivory's ballgame..

Oh yeah.. and I provided nourishment for the weary travelers..

TinysMom wrote:
I wish I could explain what it is about this breed......(I know we all have different "favorite" breeds so please understand I'm not saying that flemish are better than others. They're just better than others for me!).

Peg

I totally understand. I met a handsome black flemish (much like Tiny) named Neo. He was such a calm, wise boy. Sadly, Neo has also passed.

I really have fallen in love with Flemish bunnies. It may sound weird, but one day I want to have a Flemish and a Neatherland Dwarf.

I just wanted to say my congrats. It looks like you two were made for each other! I'm so happy for you and I know that Tiny must be smiling down on you, happy that somebun else is going to get the same great home and love that he had.

Even though I tend to stay quiet on the forum, I am here nearly daily (sometimes multiple times a day) and I've been waiting for him to go home to you since you firt mentioned him. It's such a blessing to have this forum and to have the people on it and to see them put such a great effort in putting a great rabbit and a great person together.

So happy for you, Peg. "Zoooooooosy!!!! You're hoooome!!!!" (Ala Desi Arnez) Pictures were awsome. Lucky, LUCKY boy.

I'm here in Virginia at the moment at a Super 8 hotel with husband, boys and Arwyn. Arwyn happily sat in her crate inbetween the boys for a four hour ride and is now happily flopped out at my feet like a dog.These rabbits are incredible. I LOVE FLEMMIES!!!!

Zin, I'll have babies in August, Spirit willing and they should be ready by Halloween. Come on up for Renn Faire and you can have a big, smooshable nose waiting here for you.

Love that nose!! Nom nom nom!!

slavetoabunny wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
I wish I could explain what it is about this breed......(I know we all have different "favorite" breeds so please understand I'm not saying that flemish are better than others. They're just better than others for me!).

Peg

I totally understand. I met a handsome black flemish (much like Tiny) named Neo. He was such a calm, wise boy. Sadly, Neo has also passed.

I really have fallen in love with Flemish bunnies. It may sound weird, but one day I want to have a Flemish and a Neatherland Dwarf.
Sure about that?

100_4571.jpg

100_4570.jpg

100_4569.jpg

100_4568.jpg

JadeIcing wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
TinysMom wrote:

Peg

Sure about that?

100_4571.jpg

100_4570.jpg

100_4569.jpg

100_4568.jpg

ROFL....that is exactly what I want! That is the perfect pair.

Thank you!

Of ALL the days for me not to log in until late! :grumpy:

Peg, I'm sooo happy for you! Congratulations, I think that Zeus will be such a lucky bun to have you guys as his family...

And I LOVE his big nose- it reminds me of Snowy's nose. He's SUCH a cute bunny...

The pics, and story really made me cry- tears of happiness :)I just love this forum and how members help other members out- nowhere else I know online would people go to this extent to help animals or people- THAT's what makes this place so great...

Hope he's settling in ok! :)

:hug:Jen xx

I just wanted to say my congrats. It looks like you two were made for each other! I'm so happy for you and I know that Tiny must be smiling down on you, happy that somebun else is going to get the same great home and love that he had.

Even though I tend to stay quiet on the forum, I am here nearly daily (sometimes multiple times a day) and I've been waiting for him to go home to you since you first mentioned him. It's such a blessing to have this forum and to have the people on it and to see them put such a great effort in putting a great rabbit and a great person together.
:yeahthat: I've also been following this and am so glad Zeus has made it to his forever home with you. I'm sure you will both be happy.

Latest posts

Back