Zeus and Barnaby are going to be in a game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonrain

Reaction score
My boyfriend is a video game artist and has been working for a cell phone game company for awhile now.

Right now they're working on a pets cell phone game called "Moble Pets" - it's really cute. It's not out for the public yet because they're planning on making tons of diffrent animals that you can play with on your phone. All their games are free to play, so I'll let you guys know how to get to it when it's finished if anyone wants to check it out.

Anyways, Chris (my boyfriend) started making bunnies for the game and Zeus and Barnaby got to be his models! They're going to be lots of other bunnies too, diffrent colors and such. He hasen't started the Barnaby bunny yet because he'll be harder to draw with all his crazy hair, but he made 2 of the sprites for Zeus the other day and I thought they came out cute, so I wanted to share. I'll post more when he finishes them, and the Barnaby ones too, if anyone cares to see them. :dude:

zeus-1.gif

That is sooo neat :). Will he include their names in the game menu or just leave them nameless for the cell user to name them. What a special thing for him to do for you and your bunners. Maybe the game will include some of the real/crazy things that your buns do to make it more realistic. (Give the game buns more personality than just hop-hop-sniff-hop.) I hope it takes off for him.

Technology is so amazing now-a-days with the things cell phones can do. Watching these kids text 24/7 drive me nuts :?. What ever happened totalking...?

myheart

Back