Zee's Day Out

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you saying that Nicky !

Im looking into creating my own e-cards. I have some beautiful photos of flowers and when I have been out and about.

If I manager to do it, i will let you know

:shock2: What beautiful pictures! You're extremely talented.

Don't miss a meal, Lady! You're as small as a minute.

-Carolyn

Carolyn

I try not to miss a meal. Sometimes I must so my babies can eat !!!!

Admitted I am smaller than I was 6 months ago but hey, it's only a small price to pay when you have animals and are out of work.

I still have my spirit and that's the main thing.

Here are just a couple more, but this time of some flower in a botanical garden in the centre of town

These 3 are my Favourite

Twodiffent settings

Oktoberfest Time is here again in Munich !!!

Here is just a couple of pics from last night in one of the beer tents

01b19481.jpg

b2149495.jpg

626f7eb5.jpg

e8032187.jpg

Here is my Mum and I in full traditional Bavaria dress

bcc59403.jpg

Wonderfull Pictures Zee! Oneof these days I willmake the festivitiesIn Germany , its a life long dream tovisit the Land of my GreatGranparents . Thanks so very muchfor Sharing !

We have had such a beautiful day here today. I went to the lake and of course I brought my camera with me as per usual.

I have not altered any of the images. The ones of the sunset are my favourites due to the amount of colours.

Enjoy !!!

Wow!! Beautiful!!

I visited Munich when I went to Holland and Germany with band rightafter grade 12. The picture of the clock, is that the reallyfamous one that has a really long show? With knights and allsorts of fun stuff, if it is I was there! It was really neat.

Thanks for sharing!!

--Dawn

You and your Mother are beautiful!

bcc59403.jpg

What a Great Picture!

-Carolyn

Your pictures are SO beautiful!!

I spent a couple days in Germany last year - did a cruise down theRhine and stayed in a small village but didn't get a chance to get toMunich (and it was during Oktoberfest too!!) I was so dissapointed Icouldn't join in the fun but I had a GREAT TIME!

Your pictures bring back memories of your beautiful country!

So, more pics time from yesterdays afternoon out (well it is 3am here).

I went to a place called Tegernsee which it 35 mins drive from me, and right at the beginning of the mountains.

I went with a friend of mine and her little boy. We went on a boat ride on the lake (small vid later).

As you can tell from just a couple of pics, we had beautiful weather. It was a perfect afternnoon.

Well, enough of me talking and down to the pics

If you want to see all the pics that I took, and there are some picturepostcard photos there, you can see them all herehttp://zara-hilton.fotopic.netunder the collection name Tegernsee

So here they are, just a couple to wet the appitite

Enjoy !!!

Carolyn, could you please change the name of this to Zee's Days Out ???? Thanks in advance

doodle - Thanks !!!

slavetoabunny - Believe it or not, the very first time I cameto Germany, I hated it. That was 14 years ago or thereabouts.I've been here a little over 4 years now, and I wouldn't go back to theUK. If you ever get to Europe, Munich is definately a placeworth seeing.

Tina - Thanks Honey !!!!!! Thought they would put a smile on your face :hug:

Back