Yuki and Kit Update!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady_TOX

Reaction score
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1420751383.990802.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1420751408.356474.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1420751436.057226.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1420751471.406207.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1420751499.484601.jpg

Mamas doing great, she's starting to like my mother better as I have let my mom feed her, her dinner every other night and she comes in when she is out and waits for her to come up to her to pet her. Yuki is still very iffy with my boyfriend. She doesn't seem to like guys very much. Got me wondering what happened and how she ended up in the shelter in the first place. With me she's fine she doesn't thump at me as often <3 she loves loves celery! She likes carrots but unless I'm holding it for her she will not eat it xD she likes grapes too, tho that is a very rare treat that has only been given twice. So two grapes total lol.
the baby has been growing so fast! Three weeks yesterday! She loves to binky, she does it ALL THE TIME not even kidding, if she/he isn't sleeping or eating it is binking and running around the cage. Are all kits this way or is mine just an energizer bunny?? XD it is so hyper! Her fur is very amazing to me, she's grey where you can see it but if you push the fur outwards it turns white!! So the fur is white but it then turns grey at its ends making her/him look grey. She or he also has dark blue eyes that are getting lighter everyday! What do you think she is? What might have the dad been?? She or he now eats hay and has been nibbling on pellets, I made sure the pack of food I got was good for both mom and baby, and yes I have been slowly changing it out as it was a different brand last time. I got bunny cookies for Yuki last time at petco, she loves them but the baby gets Excitied to and tries to get it from mom xD xC she also tries to steal mamas greens and celery/carrot. What did you guys do when your kits started to try eating greens before there supposed to? Do you really have to wait till three months for greens? In having to take the kit and let mama eat them and then take the plate and out the baby back in lol so she won't eat it xD mama is a pushover and would let her x)
And I'm doing the NIC cage this weekend with my dad so they will have a nice new cage that's big enough for them! Excitied to make it and this is my first DIY project so wish me luck! The cage I have now was not even big enough for Yuki and now the baby is bigger I feel bad for both for having to be in there for even a couple hours :(
Also I didn't have to pay anything for the replacement cord for the Internet and cable thank god (I'm broke lol) tho my bf isn't wanting Yuki out in our room where she can still get to cords (so she's been "free roaming" :| in the bathroom.) how did you bunny proof your bedroom for your bunnies? Espically to keep them out from under your bed?

Well that's everything! Hope this was a detailed update for both my buns! Going to the vet next week possibly to get the kit sexed :) can't wait to find out if it's a girl. Let's hope it's a girl, I'd love a boy too tho. Idk in indecisive, Ethier way it will be neutured or spayed. So I guess it doesn't matter. I've grown fond of the name Avery if it is a girl.

Latest posts

Back