You've got to be kidding me!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should see what she made my gps and the bed for Apple.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I know rats love them and so do ferrets but I've never really seen anyone make a rabbit one. Why not post a thread with that question in the Rabbits forum? I think that's a great topic.

If it were made where they couldn't get caught I would think they might like it.

I think Amy makes her ratties some (Undergunfire) and she might have a couple of tips for you.

Really? I thought she did something like that! Got pictures?

JadeIcing wrote:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I know rats love them and so do ferrets but I've never really seen anyone make a rabbit one. Why not post a thread with that question in the Rabbits forum? I think that's a great topic.

If it were made where they couldn't get caught I would think they might like it.

I think Amy makes her ratties some (Undergunfire) and she might have a couple of tips for you.

For now, I put two cardboard "shelves" in there. They're just chillin' on the frame. Toby sat on one for a couple minute. If it stops his chewing, it's OK with me!

I will in alittle bit! I will make a thread.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Really? I thought she did something like that! Got pictures?

JadeIcing wrote:

Bo B Bunny wrote:

Latest posts

Back