You've gone to the bunnies when....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy, I see myself spiraling into the same thing!! I spend more time on the web researching Flemish sites than I spend cleaning/cooking/bathing children/time with husband...

Sheesh, can't imagine what it will be like when I breed Arwyn and there are babies to consider. Ya'll have heard of going to the dogs? But Rabbits?

Sad huh? All of those things are true for me... the final thing will be when the rabbits are named as the cause of my divorce!

My kids say I love the rabbits more than them.... not really... honest...but consider this...

:biggrin2:The rabbits have never asked me for money or to borrow the car.

:)The rabbits are always happy to see me.

:DThe rabbits never talk back or argue with me.

:cool:The rabbits have never embarrased me in public.

;)The rabbits eat a lot less than 2 teenagers!

:shock:Some of my rabbits are neater than my kids.

I am peeking in for a bit before bed..

I had to comment on this one..

I read aloud to my rabbits.. My Tudor discussion groups do a book read every 2 months or so. My rabbits are very well versed in Mary Queen of Scots, and also the Spanish Armada.

When ever I have a new costume, they are the first ones to see it..

Can't find me, can't get me on the phone or by IM or email? Best to drive over and head to the barn.. don't waste time knocking on the door.

During a romantic interlude... I once interrupted the festivities to go check on rabbits..

I once kicked people out of my house because they were disturbing the rabbits.

Trucks are fer Rabbit Haulin... pigs are on their own.

My husband and I have once a week dates.. dinner and a movie and usually a Barnes and Noble trip... the conversations always turn to the rabbits.

I stopped spending tons of money on clothes shoes and sunglasses... but now on rabbit treats and toys..

I take more pics of my rabbits than I do of my kids...

When I clean the house daily.. I start with the rabbit barn, then move to the house, and begin with the inside rabbits areas.. then to the people areas.

The rabbits get fed before the cats dogs and people.. and other livestock and horses..

I am such a dork..lol.

Back