YouTube: Rabbit Skywalk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Alicia posted this in the chat last week, and I posted it on the board, but it got ate!!

Definitely worth a re-visit. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy4wRw7J1cA]Rabbit Skywalk[/ame]

sas :bunnydance:

OMG that person really loves his bunnies to make them that. What a great idea. Thanks for postingSAS. I could watch this over & over.

Susan:p

Very cool isn't it. We (Me and hubby) talked about doing something like that when we have a house. Not so high and easy access. I woould worry about sick bunny.

I know what you are saying, I'd worry if their was an emergency. My luck they would go to the highest and furthest place that I couldn't reach. You see I'm vertically challenged at 5'1" and shrinking (see what all of you youngons get to look forward to) LOL

Susan:p

WOW!

Can you imagine how hard they must have to work when they need to get those rabbits out:shock:

Oh my god I WANT one. Hehe, my boyfriend is going to call me crazy AGAIN. I'd be scared they'd jump off or not come out. Too paranoid for that, but very cool!! Thanks for sharing that!!

Latest posts

Back