You're not gonna believe this...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maherwoman wrote:
Now here's the REAL situation...how do I add his name to the list by my name??

<---
Just click on "My Account" and from there to "My Profile" amd scroll down to the list of bunny names, and there you are! Congrats on your sweet new bunny, wish I could meet him.

Hehe...the problem is, he doesn't fit. :grumpy:

gentle giants wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
Now here's the REAL situation...how do I add his name to the list by my name??

<---
Just click on "My Account" and from there to "My Profile" amd scroll down to the list of bunny names, and there you are! Congrats on your sweet new bunny, wish I could meet him.

LMAO. GIRL! Everytime I turn around you have a new bunny, I can't keep up. haha. CONGRATULATIONS on the new dude. You have a huge heart.

:hug:

I am totally waiting to see a picture of all 100 of your guys together in one pen in a few months.

:D

I think it is SO much easier to bond a big group than single pairs....I think they find their "friends" and have someone to hang out with easier..

Peg

maherwoman wrote:
Actually, our eventual plan (once everyone's altered) is to have one big ol' herd. I've been to BunnyLuv several times, and they always tell me it's easier to bond a big group than single pairs...so I thought we would wait and do all at once. :D

I can't wait!!

:biggrin2:

I'm so frustrated, guys...turns out they can't meet me halfway like they said they would...

Now I have TWO DAYS to find transport for a stinkin' TWO HOUR DRIVE!!

At this rate, I may just ask my husband if we can all take a FIVE hour drive to go pick his poor little self up...:grumpy:

Well Rosie, you already know that I support all this already ;)

I was actually wondering about introduing more than one at a time... Do you guys think that could work?

Like i have a bonded couple and have 2 females that are single. If I put all 4 together would it just end up in one huge fight? Or would they all be less aggressive?

Any thoughts?

re: the warren pic
now i know what heaven looks like!

re: fiver
i'm so glad he found a good home! and a perfect name for him btw. just hope he doesn't start getting premonitions of when you're going to vacuum the carpet and has everyone go on a journey to escape!:p

Haha, TonysHuman!! Good thing we have hardwood floors then, eh?

Hmm...he might be able to predict exactly what time I feed them every night...but wouldn't that make them wanna STAY?? Hehe!!

That was too funny...

maherwoman wrote:
Ohhhh!!!!!

:inlove:

That's definitely my DREAM!!!! :D:D:D

How many bunnies are in that herd?? Those aren't yours, right??

I didn't see anyone answer you, so I will. :)

Those are some ofSARS BC's bunnies,they're all up for adoption. I don't know how many are in that shelter, but I counted 27 in the photo! I've also seen different photos showing the bunnies bunched together (at feeding time) soooo cute!

~Diana

tonyshuman wrote:
re: fiver
i'm so glad he found a good home! and a perfect name for him btw. just hope he doesn't start getting premonitions of when you're going to vacuum the carpet and has everyone go on a journey to escape!:p

LOL! Good one! We've considered Fiver for the name of our new bun...but he doesn't really remind me of the "dreamer" that the Watership Down bun is...

And, WOW! That huge bunny warren pic is now on my desktop. I have to show my hubby. That is like a dream come true to me. Hey, we've got 10 cats and are well on our way with our 4th bunny...

And I was wondering the same thing as Ms. Binky:

I was actually wondering about introduing more than one at a time... Do you guys think that could work?

Like i have a bonded couple and have 2 females that are single. If I put all 4 together would it just end up in one huge fight? Or would they all be less aggressive?

Any thoughts?

Anyone have any experience with this? :anyone: If I remember, Randy may have attempted large bunny play groups at Sabrina's House...but I don't recall if he ever did or if it was a success.

-Mary Ellen

Latest posts

Back