Your thoughts on my routine.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jilly beans

Reaction score
Gillian is with me 2 and half weeks and here is the routine we are doing let me know what you think please.
-7:30/8:00 i give her 1/4 cup young oxbow pellets and fresh water and refresh hay everyday,
every other day clean out her litter box ,I am using carefresh paper bedding and a mix of oxbow Timothy and orchard grass with oat hay as well
i put unused hay on very bottom and 1/2 bedding 1/2 the above hays( after I offer 1/2 oxbow multivitamin)
-around 10:00 I remove the bowl and cuddle and play
- around 11:30 she goes in willow hut and sleeps till about 4:30 ish
- I offer 1/8 pellets in my hand and play and cuddle
- when my boyfriend comes home he offers less then 1/8 in hand around 5:30
- 7:00 I refresh hay and play
- 9:30 I make sure her water bowl is full and play then I go to bed
Sometimes ( since she is so young ,it is about every 3rd day)I offer very small piece of dark leafy green , like a piece of escarole, or one twig of dill , small piece of romaine like that
this has been our routine for about a week , I noticed if I leave her food bowl in she just stays there and throws it around and is very stuck and was not eating hay so this has been working very well for me and would love to here if this is a good beginning .I adore her and am trying to start good habits . I am writing everything down likes and dislikes not that I wouldn’t not try again ,just trying to keep some records and info for reference.

That sounds like a great routine. You’re taking perfect care of her! She sounds spoiled, I’m sure she’s so happy 😊

Latest posts

Back