YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last one...she was getting pooped from her 20minute run around the room. I forgot what it was like to have a babybunny. She had me laughing so hard!!

BunBun Mom wrote:
Here's a few pics of my two. First is Benny.
Such cute pictures. Benny is lucky to have a new sweetheart.

Yes that is Pebbles in my avatar. Here is another of her playing in her cut out box.

Rainbows! :)

BunBun Mom wrote:
Here's my new girl. I'm not sure what breed she is or howold she is....she weighs 1 pound.The pet store had no idea.She was in a cage with a bunch of dwarf lops and the tiny ones thathave standing ears. She's got the prettiest pinkeyes!
OMG she is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love her andeveryone else buns too!

Here I present Riku, my dear pet rabbit! ^_^ I'mnot experienced with rabbits so I don't even know what type of breedshe is. Can anyone identify for me?

She's only 7 months old and is really sweet. She would come to me anddig her head under my fingers so that I will stroke her head. :D

Here are some pics of my new litter, theyare 9 days old :D You can see more pics herehttp://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6537&forum_id=1&highlight=brogan

2A.jpg

4A.jpg

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

ayglnu13 wrote:

2A.jpg

4A.jpg

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

I'm DEFINITELY adding these two to my bunnynap list. I LOVEthem. Of course, I'm a sucker for black, gray or bluebabies.....

::::sigh::::

Why does Art insist three rabbits are "enough"?

:-D

Here's my possibly pregnant doe Emmy.She's been quite the sweetie lately. She's definitely an oddmix - I've never seen a rabbit quite like her. I neverthought I'd have a white rabbit either, then I saw the big brown eyes!:D

Ribbon%20Emmy.jpg

Emmy%20on%20Cage.jpg

I'm not used to a bunny like this. Benny and Joonwere never like this. Benny's sweet just don't pick him up and wehardly ever got to touch Joon and I worked with her alot! I always saidshe had pet store trauma.....very bad store!!

Anyway, here's Blossom again...she's just so cute and little andfluffy. Everytime I walk up to her crate, she stands on her back legswaiting for me to get her out.After she takes her laps aroundthe room, she comes right to me and gets in my lap. She's soooosweet!!The scratch on her nose looks better and so do some ofher bite wounds.

She's one little pooped bun bun after all the running and bouncing...hahaha

We're going to get some more cubes and make her a cage like Benny's next weekend. I know she'll like that!

BunBun Mom wrote:
Anyway, here's Blossom again...
Blossom is so cute with the pink ears. She probably knows howlucky she is to find a home like yours. Are there scabs onher legs and thighs from the bites?

Rainbows! :)

ayglnu13 wrote:
OMG she is gorgeous! I love that ribbon in her hair! :D

~Amy
Hehe, thanks! :DYeah, I don't know where I got the idea.I think it was a holiday or something, so I was making herpretty for the guests, and then I found a pretty blue ribbon to tiearound her ear! :p

Pet_Bunny - I have no clue what breed she is though! Heh, but I thinkshe's a Dwarf Hotot mix, could have Florida White inher...maybeeven Netherland Dwarf.*shrugs* I really have no clue. lol But anyway,Blue is an English Lop. (Wait, that's right, isn't it? lol Ijust had a brain fart. :p) But he's 8 lbs, and he's "blue"and white. Heh. ;)

Agree that the ribbon is too cute! Going to have to put that picture in BunnyMommy's post.

All of these pictures are absolutely beautiful! We've gotsome gorgeous rabbits and some great photographers.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back