YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww look atPebbles! She reminds me of the cotton tails I hand raised! She is sotiny and her coloring looks to be just the same! :)What asweet girl!

Raspberry

awww she is sooo cute, I had a netherlanddwarfa year ago, we had herfor 10 years,I got her from a fair when I was five. She has pneumonia and the vatsaid that because she was so old that there was nothing they could dofor her. It was a very sad day, my dad who doesn't even like pets wascrying a bit...probably because the whole family was crying,
36_1_44.gif
poorlittle pumpkin

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Awwwww look at Pebbles! Shereminds me of the cotton tails I hand raised! She is so tiny and hercoloring looks to be just the same! :)What a sweetgirl!

Raspberry

Thanks RaspberrySwirl, that exactly how my wife likes it......a tiny sweet girl.

Ayglnu13........sorry about your Netherland Dwarf, we onlyhad Pebbles for 3 months now. Hope she'll live for10 years........hope she lives forever! Give Nimue a kiss forus.

Rainbows! :)

bluebyou is a rex or mini rex i think not sure but its color is blue.

cameron is a broken chestnut holland or mini lop, is that the samerabbit is in the first pic where someone is holding her? itdoesn't look like it...?

and sammie is a broken nethie but he has really nice markings for a nd i am surprised.

no the first one where someone is holding thebunny is the father of the kits lucky. are any of the rabbits pure?Sammy is a beautiful sweet little bun, and sammy has one ear up, oneear down all the time, i dont think she can hold it up lol

Floppy looks a lot like Fergi's Samara!!!

These are great pics everyone! I love seeing those cute nosies and whiskers :)

When I open a thread with photos of someone's babies or big babies lol,I can't help but smile. They are all so adorable and I wish Icould hug and kiss each and every one of them!

lizabeth332 wrote:
bluebyou is a rex or mini rex i think not sure but its color is blue.

cameron is a broken chestnut holland or mini lop, is that the samerabbit is in the first pic where someone is holding her? itdoesn't look like it...?

and sammie is a broken nethie but he has really nice markings for a nd i am surprised.
bluebyou doesn't seem to have rex fur from what I can see. Probably a mix of some kind.

Also, his head doesn't look the rex shape. I'd say more a dutch mix or something...

youre right, bbb, i guess he prob. is a mix, but i wouldn't say dutch, the head isn't round enough.:D

Here are some pics of my flemish! Some of you might have already seen them though.

mmmmstealing grapes.

1d.JPG

Getting ready to sit in my favorite laundry basket!

1j.JPG

mmmmm a nice back scratch!

1p.JPG

Back