Your picture-Part 1 (Now Closed) *

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to remember Carefree highway. All I am picturing is Anthem? lol

I wish I could come! I have to work FIVE 10 hour shifts next week sincemy manager is going on vacation:(. The next paycheck is going to have alot of overtime on it though, woooo!

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

It's about 7 miles south of Anthem.

I'm on my 5th day of 10 hour shifts right now, then I have 2 12 hourshifts right after! But then, that's every other week,followed by 7 days off, so I can't complain! :)

Hope the longer shifts go quickly for you!

Jessi

I just wish we had wireless internet at work for when we are slow and there is nothing to do:D.

me3.jpg

This is me ^_^
It's not too recent.... it was taken almost a year ago... but it'll do.
Sorry for the burry-ness.

Cool pic Amy! Love the hair:)! Do youalways wear your eyeliner like that? It looksawesome. I'd look like a freak if I did that, I can't evenwear several shades of eye shadow, it looks like I was in afight:shock:.

Yep, my makeup is always like that:D. For somereason that day when I took that picture, my inner eye liner line waskind of longer than usual, hrm. Hehe:).

I thought I'd update my picture, seeming as how the one I posted before is over a year old.
This is a new picture, taken today ^_^.

me027.jpg

sorry that it's so big. I don't know how to re-size it. :?

That's me on the left, with my best friendhaving a drink :)She loves bunnies too, in fact she had anOzzy, and now I'm adopting an Ozzy...Awwww...

Debated whether to post photos, but im tired anddelerious, from being woken up at 3 am when our bunny got our of itscage (forgot to latch one of the clips). Our dog who adoresthe bunny actually woke us up to let us know. In the dark Icould hear her feet thumping around the house. After 30minutes of trying to round up a hyperactive bunny, couldnt get back tosleep. Yeah,so what the heck. Lets see...

Our wedding on August 06. One of the few pictures where I amactually smiling. I am going to have major orthodontictreatment and reconstructive jaw and facial surgery over the next 3+years. So, in 3+ years, I promise to repost with me actuallysmiling. Oh yeah, thats my husband, Adam. He was the one whofell in love with our bunny flower, and decided to take her home.....but we all know who is doing all the work ;)

wedding4copy.jpg

Us at Disneyland in February 07 . Gift from in-laws fromChristmas (3 days at Disneyland, since we didnt go on a honeymoon:( )(Indiana jones)

33890005-1.jpg

Camping at Zaca Lake in September 06
33920006.jpg

Whoops, I forgot the rest of my family

King Tut, our lizard. He is 9 inches at the moment, but willgrow to three feet. He is really gentle and sweet.He only eats lettuce, and like to sit on our heads.
03-03-07_1335.jpg

Our dog, Sadie. Aka 'the boooooga bears'
2006-04-10_0003.jpg

Our guinea pigs, Queen Elizabeth(bigger and lighter) and PrincessIsabella (smaller a and black). Aka Momma Pig and Baby Pig.
03-10-07_0952.jpg

And of course, our bunny, Flower
04-29-07_2231-1.jpg

we see alot of pictures of your bunnies but what about you.??? Its not off subject you could put pictures of you and your buns ill start
Me and Roxie!(bad picture i no)
Picture001.jpg

Latest posts

Back