Your Favorite TV Shows?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only shows I watch every week they're on are LOST and Heroes.

I like Discovery Health shows about strange medical conditions or about babies and pregnancy.

I USED to like Jon and Kate plus 8 but that's turned into a disaster ....

For discontinued shows, I've watched all of Arrested Development a couple of times. Very funny show!

Yesssssss thank you Peg!! We don't have cable during the off season of our main shows (Grey's and Supernatural) simply because we don't watch much TV then, but I saw a preview for this somewhere and thought "Now that looks good!"

I've been watching Friends everynight for 3 years. I never get bored of it! I guess you could say its my favourite.
And yes I am sad enough that I know al lthe words to each episode.

SunnyCait wrote:
I LOVE Chelsea Lately. She is just hilarious... I've read both of her books and she's just so funny. I'm amazed that anyone can quip back so quickly.

I have both her books and have almost finished Are You There Vodka. Love it.

Her show is a hoot! (Kaslopus, lol.) We love Jon Cap and I especially love Ross Matthews on the RT! Oh, and Loni Love! That would be the best RT right there!:p

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
SunnyCait wrote:
I LOVE Chelsea Lately. She is just hilarious... I've read both of her books and she's just so funny. I'm amazed that anyone can quip back so quickly.

I have both her books and have almost finished Are You There Vodka. Love it.

Her show is a hoot! (Kaslopus, lol.) We love Jon Cap and I especially love Ross Matthews on the RT! Oh, and Loni Love! That would be the best RT right there!:p
I didn't even know she had books until Cait posted it. I immediately reserved them both on audio from the library. I got Are You There Vodka over the weekend and put it on my zune so I could listen to it at work. I'm about 2/3 through it, will probably finish today.
The other book is available now, so I'll probably pick it up today.

They've also got Stephen Colbert's book on audio ready for me.

She is amazing, and soooo funny!! I always say "Pikachu".

I like Loni Love! She's always hilarious. And I almost named MJ Chuy. :p Haha!!

I love how she goes on and on about like Tori Spelling and Denise Richards. Then had Denise Richards on the show!! LMAO! Awesome.

SunnyCait wrote:
She is amazing, and soooo funny!! I always say "Pikachu".

I like Loni Love! She's always hilarious. And I almost named MJ Chuy. :p Haha!!

I love how she goes on and on about like Tori Spelling and Denise Richards. Then had Denise Richards on the show!! LMAO! Awesome.

LOL! I love you SunnyC!

We love Loni Love too, hubby loves her laugh, haha. Chris Hardwick from Websoup is funny as heck too. I love, love Ross Mathews too, haha. ("I'll finger you Chelsea!") LOLOL. I can't find that on tube at all and it was hilarious!!!

LOL, she actually tells Tori and Denise that she's kidding around and they are so cool with it, haha. Those two she had on just like 2 months agoish?

Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Dog Whisperer, Ghost Hunters (or whatever the TAPS show is on Discovery), Destroyed in Seconds... and I really miss A Pet Story on Animal Planet.

Denise

Back