your buns favourite food:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
hey, just wondering if anyone has noticed favourites for your buns, and maybe we could generate ideas to try new things :p

my Sophie LOVES blueberries, and barley.

005-3.jpg

Wanda on the other hand shows a strong DISLIKE towards carrots. she won't try them, she turns her nose up any time i put a carrot in front of her, but she absolutely loves strawberries! her little white chin turns pink from the strawberries, its so cute :D

004-1.jpg

would like to hear about other members buns!

sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Robyn

Aww :)
My male dutch, Sabriel, LOVES apples. I have to give Solara's seperate because he eats them all.
Solara, my female mix, LOVES pineapple. :) Takes after me, hehe.
My male, flemish giant, Silas... I haven't really noticed what he likes best yet. He's liked everything I give him XD

All my buns really seem to like parsley, basil, endive, escarole, bok choy, romaine, and bell peppers a lot too :p

mine would exist on carrots if they had their way! they do love mint which i grow for them:) unlike somebuns they will not eat craisins:?

Im still in the process of giving my bunnies new things to try but so far, I know what Felix's is!!

He absolutely loves green bell peppers!
rb2-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back